Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
Hello there!
I’m looking for a feature to approve all topics before they appear on the site.
I can’t provide bbPress version or a link to the site, as i haven’t installed bbPress yet.I’ve been looking around the forum and the documentation, but i haven’t been able to find anything, except for the following, which is outdated now: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpressmoderation/
So does bbPress, support this feature?
Thanks in advance 🙂
—
FilipHi, I have issues about infusionsoft’s imember360 and bbPress together. I have installed bbPress and forum worked pretty well until I installed imember360. Forum, Topics and replies suddenly disappeared. and I am not able to view its pages as well. I have not configured or restricted content access with imember360. I’d be really happy if anyone have ideas about this. Thanks alot!
Topic: Search not working properly
when i search for a topic or forum, search result is not directed to the topic or forum. just display a text as below.
HAITI › Forums › Search › Search Results for ‘carnival’ Viewing 1 results (of 1 total) Author Search Results October 31, 2015 at 9:03 pm #1731 Topic: carnival 2016 dates in forum Travellhaiti Forums neilranganaKeymaster (200.113.203.71) I’m thinking about visiting…
please help me to fix the problem.
wordpress version – 4.3.1
bbpress version – 2.5.8
theme – travelify – 2.2.0Thanks
neilI’ve seen a ton of topics regarding not being able to see the forums at all, but nothing quite like my situation. I can see the top level for my forums, and it is listing topics & replies but I can’t get to them. Although I’ve imported the bbpress templates and css to my template directory, I’m unable to get past the top level for my forums at:
When I click on a category, topic, reply, I get a blank like this:
http://sfi.org/topic/heres-a-test-topic/
They do work when I switch to the default template, so is there a step I missed with the template? Is there code that needs to be added to the template header? Something else?
Hello there…
I am trying to implement a view of Buddypress that looks like the Facebook newsfeed – a single page, which lists topics, each one having an add reply form underneath, and then a list of the existing replies. I have made the list of topics and replies, but I’m having trouble putting a working add reply form underneath each topic.
The loop structure I have used is:
$forum_ID_list = //a list of forum IDs foreach ($forum in $forum_list) // WP_Query to get the topic ID list foreach ($topic in $topic_ID_list) // output topic // output new reply form -BUT HOW...? WP_Query to get the reply ID list foreach ($reply in $reply_list) // WP_Query to get the reply details // Output the replydetailsSo I am not using calls to bbpress() in the loop.
My question is: with this loop structure, how do I implement the output of the new reply form?
I have tried embedding the reply form as follows:
<form id="new-reply-XXX" name="new-post" method="post" action=""> <fieldset class="bbp-form"> <textarea class="bbp-the-content wp-editor-area" rows="3" cols="10" tabindex="101" name="bbp_reply_content" id="bbp_reply_content"></textarea> <input type="hidden" name="bbp_topic_id" id="bbp_topic_id" value="TOPIC_ID" />' <input type="hidden" name="bbp_reply_to" id="bbp_reply_to" value="0" />'; <input type="hidden" name="action" id="bbp_post_action" value="bbp-new-reply" /> <input type="hidden" name="_wpnonce" id="_wpnonce" value="99e426b2cf" />'; // NOT SURE WHAT THIS DOES AND IF I NEED TO CHANGE IT <input type="hidden" name="_wp_http_referer" value="" /> // CAN THIS JUST BE LEFT BLANK? <input type="hidden" id="bbp_redirect_to" name="redirect_to" value="MY_HOME_PAGE" /> <button type="submit" form="new-reply-XXX" tabindex="104" id="bbp_reply_submit" name="bbp_reply_submit" class="button submit">SEND</button>';When I use this form, I am redirected to my home page, but the reply is not added to the topic.
So my questions are:
1. Can I do it by looping this way using WP_Query, and if so, can you answer my questions in upper case above about the form so it will add the topic correctly?
2. If I cannot used my WP_Query based loops, what other way can I loop and make the form work?
I’m using bbpress 2.5.8 with Buddypress 2.3.3 and WP 4.0.8
Thanks in anticipation! Antony.