Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum Content Not Showing Up on Forum Page

• webguru13
    Participant

@bahamamom66

I am using the TruePixel premium theme…I made a page for the forum and bbpress is installed…I put in some test forums and even a couple of topics…nothing shows up on my forum page…just wondering what is going wrong…I have the forum on my main header menu as a child page of the community section as I have buddypress set up as well and have all things listed under the parent of “community”…I am just frustrated why I do not see anything on my forum page…I don’t see my content anywhere unless I go and look in the dashboard under “all forums”…help!! Please don’t tell me my theme doesn’t support the forum…thanks!! Rhonda

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hi Rhonda,
    Is it a public site ? If so, could you post the link ?
    Did you create a dedicated WordPress page with a [shortcode] or you just want the use the built-in page by adding /forums after your domain ?
    Pascal.

Robkk

@robkk

Going to yoursite/forums what do you see?? Post an image of what you are seeing.

webguru13
    Participant

@bahamamom66

I am not sure how to capture an image…when I go to my forum link I am only seeing an empty page with my title “Forums” but nothing is loading into it even after I have made some dummy forums just to see how it works….my permalink structure shows mysitecommunity/forums as I have the forums a child page of the Community tab I set up as also under my Community are my buddypress child pages and they worked fine and showing up everything…so frustrated!! Rhonda

Robkk

@robkk

Link to your site as @casiepa suggested, so we can check on it and make sure.

You can try some troubleshooting to see if this only occurs in your current theme. You can try the other additional solutions to troubleshoot too.

Troubleshooting

Hi Rhonda,
    Just make sure you did not create a page called ‘Forums’ at a certain moment and that would still exist (check also your trash)…
    Pascal.

Robkk

@robkk

Closing as this is a duplicate to this topic.

BBPress and the TruePixel Premium Theme

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum Content Not Showing Up on Forum Page’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar