Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can see forums, can’t browse to categories, topics, replies

• lvictor
    Participant

@lvictor

I’ve seen a ton of topics regarding not being able to see the forums at all, but nothing quite like my situation. I can see the top level for my forums, and it is listing topics & replies but I can’t get to them. Although I’ve imported the bbpress templates and css to my template directory, I’m unable to get past the top level for my forums at:

STARFLEET Discussion Forums

When I click on a category, topic, reply, I get a blank like this:

http://sfi.org/topic/heres-a-test-topic/

They do work when I switch to the default template, so is there a step I missed with the template? Is there code that needs to be added to the template header? Something else?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

It could be a bbpress/theme related issue.

Since your theme is a premium theme it might be best to contact the theme author that you purchased the theme from for some help for this.

lvictor
    Participant

@lvictor

Yep, the default theme there’s no topic display issue (tested before I posted here.) Just wondering if there was a standard code snippet that should be included in any template in order to get bbpress (wasn’t thinking it would be terribly different from template to template.) Since it’s a pro template, at least I can give their support forum a shot.

Anyone out there w/a similar theme conflict issue, how did you resolve it?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar