Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
The forum page on my site shows the text too small. How do I change it to a regular font size?
The plugin I’m using for the forum is bbPress.
Hi everybody π
And first of all:
– Sorry for my English mistakes :/
– Sorry if I post in the wrong forum(?)
– Sorry if this question was already asked: I looked for an answer for 2 days and I can’t find anything which suits exactly to my problem :'(I am trying to create a very simple forum for this website: http://www.zykoson.com/site
I am using the latest versions of WordPress, BBpress, BuddyPress etc.
I’ve read all the documentation, lots of topics but I still don’t know how to have:
– One “public” part: everybody is able to see the forums and topics, but people have to be registered to post something.
– One “private” part:only registered members belonging to a special group are able to see and post in this part. I would like to manually add these users to the group, after they create their profile.Really, I think I am stupid because I CAN’T get there. I’ve tried everything: private forums, public ones, creating multiples groups with Buddypress. But no way. There is always a problem (and even if I get something correct, there is still a problem such as the breadcrumb which doesn’t display correctly)!
Please I need help before snatching all my hair, I’m on the verge of abandoning everything T_T
Thank you very much in advance and sorry for this so simple question
Hello,
i installed recently bbpress and more recently i answered in one topic and the answer looks like that:

As you can see the alingment of the font gets out of the borders.
How can i fix it?
thanks in advance.Hello,
I am wondering how I can add a mentions system to BBPress. Is there a way to do it without using BuddyPress? I really do not want to install something that I will not use half the features out of.Just so we all know what this is about, when I say mentions I mean something like @usernamex. I guess another word for it would be user tagging.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.Hi, I’m writing a plugin that wraps around most of the bbpress pages using add_action
for some reason when I try
add_action('bbp_template_before_search',
it works, but only with text. when I check the source files in the web inspector it’s missing javascript files for my plugins.I’m using wp_enqueue_script to add my script, it works on /forums so I don’t really understand why It wouldn’t for the search page
Hi,
many of us in our new forums noticed that we have to double click on many links on the forums to open them. It starts right at our forums root page, please have a look yourself. Do you have any idea what we can do about it?
I already upgraded our hosting package to rule out server limitations. We should have more than enough server power now, even though our whole site is still quite slow (probably due to our premium theme), including the backend (if compared to some YouTube How-Tos, where they have lightning fast page load times).
We are running on WP 4.4.2 (currently latest) w/ MS setup, bbpress 2.5.8.
Thanks for your help
Manuel