Search Results for 'test'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: bbPress 2.0 – FAQ
Where can I download it?
1. Your WordPress admin area
2. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbpress/
Where do I report bugs?
1. http://bbpress.org/forums/ (use the tag ‘bbpress-plugin’)
2. http://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org
Where can I report a security vulnerability?
1. http://wordpress.org/about/contact/
2. jjj in #bbpress on freenode on IRC
Where do support questions go?
Use these forums the same as always, and use the tag ‘bbpress-plugin’
Does this integrate with BuddyPress?
bbPress 2.0 integrates with BuddyPress activity streams, profile links, and avatars. bbPress 2.0 does not yet integrate with Groups, but it also will not conflict with them. This means there are no code conflicts or errors by leaving both activated.
Forums and topics are not showing up in my theme!
Try resaving your permalinks.
Is there an importer from a 1.0 installation?
A first attempt is included, and it needs testing. That’s where you come in!

Where can I contribute translations
http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/bbpress/plugin/
Where is the documentation?
In the code itself right now. There’s not a lot of sense in creating documentation for pre-release software, as anything is subject to change. There will be a bbPress codex coming soon after release, so sit tight.
Why can my admin post videos, and normal users can’t?
Admin accounts in WordPress are granted a specific capability that enables them to post any kind of content they choose. Normal users do not have this ability, and are restricted to a specific set of HTML tags.
What is happening to bbPress 1.x?
It will continue to be maintained into the foreseeable future but is feature frozen, meaning no new features will get put in.
Can the bbPress Plugin 2.0 Beta be installed without WordPress?
No. bbPress 2.0 is strictly a plugin for WordPress.
How can I set which users can do what things?
You’ll want to use existing WordPress plugins if you want to customize the capabilities of your users. Start with Members or User Role Editor but be careful! It’s possible to lock yourself out of your site if you remove your own capabilities, so don’t fuss about if you’re not sure what you’re doing.
I am wondering what the file name for a single-posttype.php is for the bbpress plugin. I am testing it and would like to have add it’s own template. And is there a template that already exists I could add to them file?
Thanks!
Topic: Plugin css and database
Hi
Testing the new plugin atm here bfstuff.se/forum but have alot of problems to get it to integrate with the theme.
I tried to add the add_theme_support( ‘bbpress’ ); to my thmes function.php but that just make my forum disappear completely.
Also is there a way to use my old database with the new plugin, i have and old bbpress forum with posts etc etc
Cant find a database with the new plugin, maybe it doesn’t use one?
/r00p
Can you please help me with … <?php bb_latest_topics_pages( array( ‘before’ => ‘<div class=”nav”>’, ‘after’ => ‘</div>’ ) ); ?> …
I wanna make it look like this… « Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next » …(..to add | between each link)…
…any suggestions?!?!?
Topic: Comments and Replies
Hello ^^ Im new here and ppbress looks interesting..
I tested a Mingle Forum for the beginning and its still cool but bbpress looks better.
I would ask if it possible that , if i write a comment on my wordpress blog, then it will write a forum reply automatic. of course, if i write a forum reply it will show as a comment on my wordpress site ( article )
Of course, that if write a Article, it will automaticly add a Thread in the forum, + comments/ replys…
sorry for the English, ^^”
and thanks for the help
greets
Tokyorock
you were running on testbp.org and wanted to see if anyone else running the identical setup as me, was seeing the same issue. Nobody has chimed in seeing they do so, either it’s just me or nobody else is following this thread.