Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Plugin css and database

• Hi

Testing the new plugin atm here bfstuff.se/forum but have alot of problems to get it to integrate with the theme.

I tried to add the add_theme_support( ‘bbpress’ ); to my thmes function.php but that just make my forum disappear completely.

Also is there a way to use my old database with the new plugin, i have and old bbpress forum with posts etc etc

Cant find a database with the new plugin, maybe it doesn’t use one?

/r00p

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Don’t use “add_theme_support()” unless your theme actually supports it. :)

add_theme_support() doesn’t automatically add bbPress support to your theme, but the opposite – it tells WordPress and bbPress that your theme already supports bbPress. If you don’t have a /bbpress folder in your theme full of bbPress template files, then your theme does not support bbPress.

There isn’t a core updater yet, but there will be soon. These questions are all answered numerous times in the sticky topic at the front of these forums.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Don’t use “add_theme_support()” unless your theme actually supports it. :)

add_theme_support() doesn’t automatically add bbPress support to your theme, but the opposite – it tells WordPress and bbPress that your theme already supports bbPress. If you don’t have a /bbpress folder in your theme full of bbPress template files, then your theme does not support bbPress.

There isn’t a core updater yet, but there will be soon. These questions are all answered numerous times in the sticky topic at the front of these forums.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar