Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Top
Bottom

Search Results for 'code'

Viewing 25 results - 5,551 through 5,575 (of 32,571 total)
  • Author
    Search Results
  • #180968
    Barry
    Participant

    Hey Ludovic,

    Quoting a bbPress Codex entry on forum visibility and accessibility:

    Private – Only logged in registered users with a forum role can see these forums

    With that in mind, so long as the user is logged in and has been assigned to a forum role (ie, participant) – which can be set directly if required via the edit-user admin screen (ie /wp-admin/user-edit.php?user_id=xyz) – then they ought to be able to access the private forum.

    Does that help at all/am I misunderstanding?

    #180960
    TheDream18
    Participant

    Almost 2 years. This code still work good. Thanks

    #180898
    #180882
    maybader
    Participant

    I use polylang plugin to create a two language site: English and Arabic. I installed bbPress and created two index pages using short codes: one that is linked to the Arabic home page and the other is linked to the English home page (in the main menu). But I used the same short code. Now all new forums appear on each of the pages regardless of the language. I do not have a language selector for new forums (or any forums for that matter). I am not sure how to get the new forum to appear in its specific page. Please note that this is my first site, I am practically a novice… So feel free to guide me to the right approach. May

    #180857
    TheDream18
    Participant

    Hello, Robkk @robkk

    I would like to use this code. But changed href="/new-topic/" to subscrible and favorite topic. Can you help please to change correct ID subscrible and favorited? I used id="subscription-toggle" but given me only text, whitout function

    function rk_new_topicaaa_button() {
    	echo '<span id="subscription-toggle" >
    		<span class="bbp-new-topic-subscription-toggle-button" > subscription-toggle</span>
    	</span>';
    }
    add_action('bbp_template_before_single_topic','rk_new_topicaaa_button');
    #180851
    TheDream18
    Participant

    This code help appear button on Top of single Topic.
    Please help with <a ID to pull the subscrible and favorite button function

    
    // Subscrible button
    function move_subcrible_button() {
    	if ( is_user_logged_in() ) { ?>
    	<a ID="subscription-toggle"> 
    		<span class="fa fa-pencil"></span> my custom subscribe topic
    	</a>
    <?php }
    	else {}
    }
    
    add_action( 'bbp_template_before_single_topic' , 'move_subcrible_button' );
    
    // Favorite button
    function move_favorite_button() {
    	if ( is_user_logged_in() ) { ?>
    	<a ID="favorite-toggle"> 
    		<span class="fa fa-pencil"></span> my custom favorite topic
    	</a>
    <?php }
    	else {}
    }
    
    add_action( 'bbp_template_before_single_topic' , 'move_favorite_button' );
    
    #180848
    TheDream18
    Participant

    I find out that this class is disappear on mobile screen
    #bbpress-forums li.bbp-header .bbp-reply-content, #bbpress-forums li.bbp-footer .bbp-reply-content
    SO
    i would like to display none for this class.
    ================================================
    FIRST i need to move subscrible and favorite under breakcrumb (top of topic) for sure don’t disappear on mobile by these code:

    function move_subscrible_button() {
    echo ‘Subscrible‘;
    }

    add_action(‘bbp_template_before_single_topic’,’move_subscrible_button’);
    ============================================================================
    OR CODE

    add_filter(‘bbp_template_before_single_topic’,’bbp_get_user_topic_subscriptions’);
    ============================================================================
    Can anyone please what is CORRET change for subscrible and favorite at:
    href=”#new-topic-0″ class=”bbp-new-topic-button button btn input[type=”button”]”
    ———–
    OR
    ———
    ‘bbp_get_user_topic_subscriptions’

    Thanks

    guilhermeloganweb
    Participant

    I have searched high and low for this issue, but found no solution at all.

    (Note:
    My accout = Minha Conta
    Sair = Log Out)

    I’m trying to put the ‘Sair’ in ‘Minha Conta’ like submenu. Theses items, I added for php in functions, but I don’t know how I could do to change it.

    This is what I use in functions to add thats two items:

    add_filter( 'wp_nav_menu_items', 'my_nav_menu_profile_link' );
    function my_nav_menu_profile_link($menu) {
        if (! is_user_logged_in())
            return $menu;
        else
            $current_user = wp_get_current_user();
            $user = $current_user->user_login ;
            $class = 'sub-menu';
            $profilelink = '
                <li id="minha-conta-edit"><a id="minha-conta-edit-text" href="/usuarios/' . $user . '/">Minha Conta</a>
                <li><a href="'. wp_logout_url() .'">Sair</a></li>
      
                    <ul class=' . $class . '>
                        </li>
    
                    
                
            ';
            $menu = $menu . $profilelink;
            return $menu;
     
    }

    One image to exemplify: Here
    My website: Here

    Please, help.

    Thanks in advance.

    TheDream18
    Participant

    ***My code worked. BUT appear under title forums.
    ….
    add_action( ‘bbp_template_before_single_forum’ , ‘bbp_post_reply_link’ );

    ***I want to move AFTER favorite buttons. I used bellow code, but NO WORK (don’t appear).
    *********Can you help correct this code?
    …..
    add_action( ‘bbp_theme_after_topic_favorites_action’ , ‘bbp_post_reply_link’ );

    Thanks

    #180817

    In reply to: Font-Size

    Robin W
    Moderator

    an rename it to bbPress.php

    php is case sensitive, so if you name it

    bbpress.php

    it should work

    #180815

    In reply to: Font-Size

    figoo
    Participant

    The code you wrote didn’t work, but your plugin does. Almost exzellent 😀

    I have a different question, and I know many post becouse of this issue exist.
    But none of them got me to a resolution.

    How can I use the full width for my forums? At the homepage of my forumsite it works nice, but as soon as I click on a Forum the disgusting sidebar comes from the right. I tried copying the page.php an rename it to bbPress.php and remove all things that have to do with sidebars. That didn’t work.

    Here is the code:

    <?php
    /**
     * The template for displaying all pages.
     *
     * This is the template that displays all pages by default.
     * Please note that this is the WordPress construct of pages
     * and that other 'pages' on your WordPress site will use a
     * different template.
     *
     * @package Sydney
     */
    
    get_header(); ?>
    
    			<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
    
    				<?php get_template_part( 'content', 'page' ); ?>
    
    				<?php
    					// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template
    					if ( comments_open() || get_comments_number() ) :
    						comments_template();
    					endif;
    				?>
    
    			<?php endwhile; // end of the loop. ?>
    
    		</main><!-- #main -->
    	</div><!-- #primary -->
    
    <?php get_footer(); ?>
    #180810

    My guess is the cookie hashes probably changed.

    Make sure that all of your cookie settings in wp-config.php actually match what you want/need for them to be. If you need to share cookies across many subdomains, you’ll need a . at the beginning of them.

    // Domain & Hash
    define( 'COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.domain.com'        );
    define( 'COOKIEHASH',    md5( COOKIE_DOMAIN ) );
    
    #180804
    TheDream18
    Participant

    I used both of theme.
    I used this code work. I think you help correct this code will be perfect.

    Issue 1:
    First load edit page complete, after that 2 second, reload direct to example.com

    add_action( ‘bbp_user_edit_before’, ‘pb_custom_bbpress_edit_profile’ );
    function pb_custom_bbpress_edit_profile(){
    echo ‘<meta http-equiv=”Refresh” content=”0;url=http://example.com” />’;
    }

    #180799
    TheDream18
    Participant

    I added code to function.php child-theme. But no work. When click on edit profile still linked correct edit page

    #180797
    Robin W
    Moderator

    add_filter( 'bbp_get_user_edit_profile_url', 'http://example.com');

    should do it

    #180793
    TheDream18
    Participant

    Can you give me complete code please? I’m not developer, i just collect code somewhere and posted and try on. ^^

    #180792
    Robin W
    Moderator

    probably the easiest is to filter the edit profile call

    bbp_get_user_edit_profile_url

    held in

    includes/users/template.php

    it has

    return apply_filters( 'bbp_get_user_edit_profile_url', $url, $user_id, $user_nicename );

    so an ‘add_filter’ on that should work nicely

    #180788

    In reply to: Font-Size

    Robin W
    Moderator

    it may be that your theme is overwriting it (or it could be lots of other reasons !)

    try

    
    #bbpress-forums {
    font-size: 16px !important ;
    }

    or use my style pack, which will let you style fonts and much more

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbp-style-pack/

    #180775

    Topic: Font-Size

    in forum Installation
    figoo
    Participant

    bbPress version: 2.5.11
    My Site: http://figoocraft.de/forum-3/
    Theme: Sydney

    Hello everyone,
    I am trying to change the size of my font in bbPress.I tried editing the bbpress.css file in: content/plugins/bbpress/templates/default/css
    First I edited the Size of the bar that holds the topics, that worked perfectly.

    Then I tried to edit the overall size of all fonts, so I changed:

    #bbpress-forums {
    font-size: 12px;
    }
    

    To:

    #bbpress-forums {
    font-size: 16px;
    }

    That didn’t change anything, so I tried to copy the bbpress.css to my themes directory as that’s what’s mentioned in the documentation. That neither changed anything, so now Im wondering what am I doing wrong?

    #180774
    mth75
    Participant

    @johnjamesjacoby

    In the meantime I migrated the second beta to my live site, http://www.starry-night.nl

    I noticed (after the migration) that trashing a topic WITHOUT replies leads to my WP: Not Found page. So the handling could be improved there (or a bug entered the code).

    When trashing a topic with replies BBPress jumps to what looks my first topic (BBPress) entries.

    All and all, very nice upgrade, I can’t say the BBPress runs real faster (yet).

    #180771
    TheDream18
    Participant

    Can anyone help with correct code? I want complete user click edit profile will direct 100% go to custom page like normal without any issue

    Issue 1:
    First load edit page complete, after that 2 second, reload custom page

    add_action( ‘bbp_user_edit_before’, ‘pb_custom_bbpress_edit_profile’ );
    function pb_custom_bbpress_edit_profile(){
    echo ‘<meta http-equiv=”Refresh” content=”0;url=http://example.com” />’;
    }

    Issue 2:
    No work

    add_filter( ‘bbp_pre_get_user_profile_url’, function() {
    return get_bloginfo(‘example.com’).’/profile’;
    });

    Issue 3:
    Still load edit profile link without load custom like. But given blank page, no error no warning, just empty link page

    add_action( ‘bbp_user_edit_before’, ‘pb_custom_bbpress_edit_profile’ );
    function pb_custom_bbpress_edit_profile(){
    echo ‘‘;
    }

    ==============
    Also change the default url for favorites and subscriptions by doing this:
    How can i correct it?

    // Replace the default link for the favorites
    add_filter( ‘bbp_get_favorites_permalink’, function() {
    return get_bloginfo(‘example.com’).’/profile/forum-favorites’;
    });

    // Replace the default link for subscriptions
    add_filter( ‘bbp_get_subscriptions_permalink’, function() {
    return get_bloginfo(‘example.com’).’/profile/forum-subscriptions’;
    });

    =============
    Thanks

    #180765
    Robin W
    Moderator
    #180759
    mth75
    Participant

    It seems that the shortcode: [bbp-topic-index] (which I use as the landing page on my forum and in a few navigation tabs) isn’t working in my 2 test environment installs. Could this be confirmed?

    Confirming the Permalinks (settings) solves the issue in both env.

    #180752

    We use that short code here, too, so it’s working OK for us. I’ll need to look into the links. Possible they moved to an action, or a different template part at some point.

    @senatorman – do your database backup first, then swap from alpha to beta, then run the bottom three upgrade tools, for favorites and subscriptions (I forgot about forum subscriptions.)

    #180750
    mth75
    Participant

    @johnjamesjacoby
    @netweb

    He Guys,

    It seems that the shortcode: [bbp-topic-index] (which I use as the landing page on my forum and in a few navigation tabs) isn’t working in my 2 test environment installs. Could this be confirmed?

    Best regards,

    Marc

Viewing 25 results - 5,551 through 5,575 (of 32,571 total)
Skip to toolbar