Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

multi-language bbpress

• maybader
    Participant

@maybader

I use polylang plugin to create a two language site: English and Arabic. I installed bbPress and created two index pages using short codes: one that is linked to the Arabic home page and the other is linked to the English home page (in the main menu). But I used the same short code. Now all new forums appear on each of the pages regardless of the language. I do not have a language selector for new forums (or any forums for that matter). I am not sure how to get the new forum to appear in its specific page. Please note that this is my first site, I am practically a novice… So feel free to guide me to the right approach. May

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• interactivebonnier
    Participant

@interactivebonnier

following

(newest WP, newest polylang, newest bbpress) – same issue, polylang string translations works fine and are displayed in frontend where used, but bbpress content (forums, posts, comments) are all language-neutral, so same content are displayed in every “polylang-language-site”.

Does bbpress support multi-language at all, or do we miss some setting/plugin?

iRolfpro
    Participant

@irolfpro

it worked for me after activating the custom content types in the polylang settings for the tree forum CCTs.

jdeaguiars
    Participant

@jdeaguiars

could you please let me know how i do that?

thank you,

joanna

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar