Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: Breadcrumbs
Hi! When I am on topic page my forum breadcrumbs looks like home – forums – forum – *forum_name* – *topic_name* Forums and forum have the same link to main forum page
How can I make them looks like home – forums – *forum_name* – *topic_name* ??bbPress 2.5.8-5815 WP4.4.1 with Kleo theme
Hi,
I have brand new instalation of bbpress (version 2.5.8) on my WordPress site (version 4.4.1).
I’ve created a forum and two test topics inside this forum.
When I access the forum I can see the message counting the number of topics and the last update. Under this message I have a yellow box saying: “Oh bother! No topics were found here!”
Under this yellow box I have the new topic form submission. If I submit a topic the topics count increases but no topic are ahown.
I changed the theme and bbpress is working fine, but I must use this theme. Bbpress should work even if the theme has no support for bbpress, souldn’t?
Can somebody help me? I have been looking for this solution have 3 days!
Topic: Moving revision under reply
WordPress version: 4.4.1
bbPress version: 2.5.8
Site link: localHello,
With the code snippet I found here I was able to only show one reply revision log, namely the most recent one.
I would now like to move the revision log out of the reply itself and show it right below. I’m not sure which could I’d have to move to where. If anyone would have some directions that would great, thank you!
I am working on wordpress project, In this I need to enable bbpress Forum to buddypress group section only. And not other forum functionality out of the group.
Please guide me any hook or other solution which will help me to implement this functionality.
Thanks
I am trying to edit replies within the admin panel and can’t access pages 2 onwards.
Page 1 works perfectly fine – and I am able to edit all replies that show on the page. The error also occurs when trying to see posts from a certain month only.
Using wordpress: 4.3.2
Bbpress: 2.5.8Thanks in advance
Hi dear BBPress Community,
after a long while of thinking about using bbpress or not – i decided to use it. The thing is, that I had installed it once (a long while ago). And now I reinstalled it to configure and use it in combination with Buddypress.
But then – HEY – It is (although activated) completely invisible in my wordpress backend. I created a site called “forum” to see if there is something it puts out in the frontend. And yes – there are even my old test-forums shown, which I had created two years ago.
But still no chance to see or change any option in my backend.
Strange!
Can someone help, please? 😉
Warmest regards
TorstenI use the traditional forum outputting as well as shortcodes in posts.
Now I want to differentiate the output format, but both the shortcodes and standard output use the template content-single-topic.
How can I test if the template was included from bbpress/includes/common/shortcodes.php so that I can apply different styling.
After the update from WordPress 4.3.1 to 4.4.1 I receive the error message “ERROR: Please enter a nickname.” when I try to change any profile field in the bbpress profile frontend.
I was able to verify the bug without no other plugins enabled. I also verified that the bug does not exist in WordPress 4.3.1.
Is this a WordPress or a bbpress bug?
Topic: Adding Photos to Forum Posts
Is there any way that my members can add photos to their posts without having to use the Media Uploader or Library – i.e. I don’t want them to have to access Admin back end.
I was hoping to find a plugin that would do this but have only been able to find GD bbPress Attachments and rtMedia. These plugins do not do what I would like them to do.
Are there any other options?
Thank you.
Hi Folks,
I thought I had this nailed but my forums are not sending out any messages re new posts.
I’m using the following setup:
WP version 4.4.1
Theme Jolene 1.1.5
PHP version 5.4.45
bbPress version 2.5.8-5815
site url http://conwycameraclub.co.uk
Active Plugins Name and Version
– p1 AsynCRONous bbPress Subscriptions 2.1
– p2 bbP Manage Subscriptions 1.2.0
– p3 bbP Toolkit 1.0.6
– p4 bbPress Enable TinyMCE Visual Tab 1.0.1
– p5 bbPress 2.5.8
– p6 bbPress2 shortcode whitelist 2.2.1
– p7 Content Aware Sidebars 3.0.1
– p8 Duplicate Post 2.6
– p9 GD bbPress Attachments 2.3.1
– p10 My Calendar 2.4.13
– p11 Nav Menu Roles 1.7.4
– p12 PDF Embedder 2.4.1
– p13 Postman SMTP 1.7.2
– p14 Remove Widget Titles 1.0
– p15 Fast Secure Contact Form 4.0.39
– p16 Simple Custom CSS 3.3
– p17 Slideshow 2.3.1
– p18 TablePress 1.7
– p19 W3 Total Cache 0.9.4.1
– p20 WP User Avatar 2.0.4
This is a real pain as I’ve only just created the user accounts for the club membership at:
conwycameraclum.co.uk/forums
I’ve checked all the setting options on the associated plugins but can’t find anything that could be causing the problem. Sending a test message from postman SMTP works and the site is providing admin messages re users changing passwords etc. Seams only bbP that doesn’t want to comunicate.
Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers, EugeneI’m considering moving my vbulletin forum to bbpress. But I want to be able programmatically create the forum because it’s impossible to migrate manually. Any suggestions? Where do I even start?
Topic: How to limit access?
WordPress 4.4.1
bbPress v 2.5.8I have installed the forum all is good so far but I am wanting to limit access of the forum to registered users.
This forum is intended to be a benefit for paid members and I am using the Paid Membership Pro plugin and woocommerce to set up the memberships. While this plugin lets me limit other areas of my website to members, such is not the case for bbPress. Nor can I find a way in bbPress settings to limit access to registered users. I see where I can limit who can post but not who can visit and read the forums. Any thoughts on how I might make this work?
The site is http://iahnlp.org