Search Results for 'test'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: No Setting Screen
Hi,
i have installes the latest 1.0-Alpha-6. When i login as admin i cannot see the Settings Menu. I have full administrator rights.
All is see is Users and Manage
Any idea?
Best,
Karl
I managed to do it with
if ($topic->forum_id != 3)
but then it’s still counting them as part of the loop therefore it ends up with ‘Number of Discussions to display – Number of discussions in that forum’.
How can I do it so it just leaves them out but leaves the latest discussion length intact?
Topic: RSS for all latest posts
Is there a way to have an RSS for all the latest posts in all topics? Thanks
Topic: Using wp_head within bbPress
Hi,
I’m running the latest 1.0 Alpha release.
I’ve set up deep integration which works okay. However, for some reason wp_head does not seem to be working at all.
Any ideas on how to use wp_head within bbPress?
Hello.
Installed wp2.7 in root dir, and bbpress alpha 6 in sub-dir. Enabled permalinks, added code to htaccess in sub-dir.
Test 1. Logging in to wordpress admin.
Navigate to comments: shows logged in as admin user
Navigate to forum: not logged in
Navigate to forum admin: not logged in
Test 2. Logging in to bbpress admin.
Navigate to comments: does not show as logged in as admin user
Navigate to wp admin: logged in as admin
Is this how it’s supposed to work?
More info:
After adding the following lines of code to the wp-config file:
define(‘COOKIE_DOMAIN’, ”);
define(‘COOKIEPATH’, ‘/’);
This does not change anything except, if I am logged in to the WP Admin, I can not log out. Clicking Log Out presents:
“You are attempting to log out of The Site
Please try again.”
Am I missing something with the code above? Should I be adding the domain name somewhere?
I appreciate your help.

Cult like it is, this “choosing software before you know software” business and frame of mind!