Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: Full width forums solutions
I am running the latest BBP with WP 4.53 and BP 2.6.1.1 with sitewide and group forums using a 2012 child theme. I would like to show the forum pages full width in twenty twelve. I have tried several options to do this from using CSS to change the site content width along side copying the full with template and remaining Bbpress.php in the 2012 child theme folder as well as copying the Bbpress template folder to my 2012 child theme folder.
None of that has worked the closest it comes is the removal of the sidebar but the Bbpress content still doesn’t display full width. I have looked through the codex and the forums here but have not found a solution. Is there something I am missing? Can anyone point me to a definitive solution to this nagging problem. thank you
Topic: Core change
Just changed 10 minutes ago. Almost all of the bbpress files updated. (Still functioning well.) Is this normal?
Example:
Am I missing something? I can edit the forums just like the page editor, but when I click “update” nothing seems to go through. How can I make it so it works? I’ve tried even switching themes and seeing if that helps, nothing.
Topic: bbPress 2.5.10 Released
bbPress 2.5.10 is out, and is a security release for all previous 2.x versions. 2.5.10 includes additional escaping on user display names in places where names & avatars are commonly displayed together.
These changes are internal to bbPress and do not affect any third-party themes or modifications to bbPress template parts. If you are using a third-party theme or template parts, you will inherit these fixes automatically.
Please take a moment to update your bbPress installations to 2.5.10. If you’re using WordPress’s built-in updater, it should only take a click or two.
These fixes have also been ported over to 2.6, which we continue to run here at bbPress.org and BuddyPress.org.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I install the bbPress and find the search box and button are in separate line, I review the code of form-search.php
<form role="search" method="get" id="bbp-search-form" action="<?php bbp_search_url(); ?>"> <div> <label class="screen-reader-text hidden" for="bbp_search"><?php _e( 'Search for:', 'bbpress' ); ?></label> <input type="hidden" name="action" value="bbp-search-request" /> <input tabindex="<?php bbp_tab_index(); ?>" type="text" value="<?php echo esc_attr( bbp_get_search_terms() ); ?>" name="bbp_search" id="bbp_search" /> <input tabindex="<?php bbp_tab_index(); ?>" class="button" type="submit" id="bbp_search_submit" value="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Search', 'bbpress' ); ?>" /> </div> </form>There is not line break tag <br> between the input element, does anyone know how I can remove the break?
Best regards,
Kelvin.

