notification emails not sending – 2016
Issue: I have the age old issue of notifications not sending to admins.
URL: http: // www . homecarekn . ca/
bbPress: 2.5.3 (rolled back from 2.5.9)
What I tried:
– I know emails are sending when I requested a password reset on my account and it sent.
– I rolled back bbPress since I read they changed their mail headers in 2.5.4 – so I went from the latest (2.5.9) to 2.5.3
– Plugin – AsynCRONous bbPress Subscriptions – didn’t work
– Plugin – bbPress Notify (No-Spam) – didn’t work
– Plugin – Reply Subscribed – forces reply email from new topics and replies
Tried the plugins one at a time – created new topics and replied
Tried plugins all together – created some new topics and replied
Tried varying plugins activated /deactivated – created new topics and replied
No emails to editors, keymasters, or admins
Edited the database and added multiple addresses in the wp_options field for admin – still no notifications.
Did anyone ever figure out what and why this happens?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.