Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
I’ve added a dynamic role to my forums that no longer appears in any display user role capacity.
I used thebbp_get_dynamic_roleshook as before.However, the capabilities from this role do transfer over–just not the name.
I’m using custom functions that require this role’s name be defined. So basically this update breaks my site.
Any attempt to role back to an earlier version of bbPress seems to crash the site.
Help!?
Topic: topics.php on line 943
hi, i just downloaded and trying to set up a bb press.
then i had error. it says
Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in …/blog/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/admin/topics.php on line 943
line 943 is
`// Topic submitted
8 => sprintf( __( ‘Topic submitted. <a target=”_blank” href=”%s”>Preview topic</a>’, ‘bbpress’ ), esc_url( add_query_arg( ‘preview’, ‘true’, $topic_url ) ) ),`does anyone know how to fix this ?
WordPress (Version 4.7)
Topic: robots.txt for bbpress
someone knows what is the right type robots.txt for bbpress, i want to use for my forum
Topic: Forum root equal to forum
good morning,
I am building a forum and as settings I like to put the root of the forum the same as the basic forum, disabling forum prefix.
I am setting it so though I am a red message telling me Possible bbPress conflict, both in the forum> Root settings, in settings> Forum.
I can leave it or it can give problems?
Thank youHi,
I noticed textarea for newtopic description is generated using bbp_the_content function. I.e., not available in form-topic.php site specific copy.- bbPress 2.5.11
- WordPress 4.6.1
- site (internal)
If this is worth your time, how do I add placeholder attribute in the following list, without breaking the upgrade mechanism? I mean if it is a five minute job for any of you. Otherwise I can spend my own time to work around it using css… it’s nagging me that you all would not have forgotten to allow for this …reasonably important thing… I think.
function bbp_get_the_content( $args = array() ) { // Parse arguments against default values $r = bbp_parse_args( $args, array( 'context' => 'topic', 'before' => '<div class="bbp-the-content-wrapper">', 'after' => '</div>', 'wpautop' => true, 'media_buttons' => false, 'textarea_rows' => '12', 'tabindex' => bbp_get_tab_index(), 'tabfocus_elements' => 'bbp_topic_title,bbp_topic_tags', 'editor_class' => 'bbp-the-content', 'tinymce' => false, 'teeny' => true, 'quicktags' => true, 'dfw' => false ), 'get_the_content' );Here is what I am trying to do, i.e., add the words “… and a short description of the topic here.” in the blue area.
_________
Create a new conversation topic using the form belowEditing — Apparently, the image didn’t show. Here is the link, if you like
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Jr2Alfov9eZVVhT2U0dGRDQVVWeVE0WGh4OTZ1QW50RFdRThank you!
Topic: Change in translations
I’m not satisfied with some of the translated words i bbpress (danish) – I have tried to change in / wp-content / languages / plugins / bbpress-da_DK.po
I have tried to change freshness:
#: includes/admin/forums.php:414 includes/admin/topics.php:638
#: templates/default/bbpress/loop-forums.php:22
#: templates/default/bbpress/loop-topics.php:22
msgid “Freshness”
msgstr “Seneste indlæg”Hi everyone, I’m looking for a plug-in (or another solution) to get the analytics on search terms within the bbPress forum I’m running.
It doesn’t have to be fancy, I just need to know stuff like the most queried terms over time.
Thanks !
Oh, bother! Out now is bbPress 2.5.12, which fixes a bug for WordPress 4.7 users who did the right thing and updated to bbPress 2.5.11. Some of you may have noticed your bbPress menu items disappear – this release fixes that stinger. 🐝
2.5.12 officially bumps the minimum WordPress version requirement to 4.7 for all releases going forward. If you are stuck on a previous version of WordPress, please continue to use 2.5.11.
This cut-off is in place because the improvements to user-roles in WordPress 4.7 are really that important, and all future bug-fix releases to 2.5 and major releases going forward will be taking advantage of them.
If you’ve updated to 4.7 and are one of the unlucky few to get stung by the missing-menu bug, please accept my sincere apologies along with an update to 2.5.12 to relieve the itching.
