Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WordPress 4.7.0 – Error Messages

• usbfadmin
    Participant

@usbfadmin

Received the BBPress Warning Message below after updating software to WordPress 4.7.0:

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data03/00/3444600/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php on line 316

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data03/00/3444600/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php:316) in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data03/00/3444600/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What version of bbPress are you using ? Did you upgrade to the latest 2.5 ?
    Pascal.

selly
    Participant

@aseloka

I received the same error message and I just updated all of my plugins as well as my version of wordpress.

createrece
    Participant

@createrece

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/content/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/template-functions.php on line 316

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by.html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

My page admin is not open then how can update my plugins ?

createrece
    Participant

@createrece

I could install bbpress version 2.5.12 now it’s working but still one problem coming “Demo importer not working ” Tools > demo importer > click “import” or “Demo” > Import not working but Demo only working ..

Jon Fergus
    Participant

@jon-fergus

I see this same issue on my staging site. The error only appears when I’m on the actual Dashboard homepage though, not when I’m in any of the other pages in the Dashboard. When the error message shows wp also shows the bubbles saying I have plugin updates. When I click on plugins, the error message is gone and so is the update bubble (all of my plugins are fully updated).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar