Search Results for '\"wordpress\"'
-
Search Results
-
Hi All,
I have the weirdest error. I have a WordPress 3.8.1 installation with Akismet 2.6.0, bbPress 2.5.3 and a couple of other plugins.
It has been running fine for a year or so. We recently moved server, and did a “point” version update to latest versions.
Today I found a problem I’ve not seen before: if one posts a forum post whose titles start with the letters “Se”, you get a 404 error when viewing the post. The post itself shows up in the forum listing and is editable with correct text but won’t show up when you click on the link in the forum listing.
Post title variants like “Secretary”, “Secretary Test” “Sec” all generate the error. A post with title “Sacretary” does not, nor do any other posts test titles I’ve tried.
Has anyone got the faintest idea what could be going on here?
Cheers, Hywel Phillips
Topic: Login/Register Widget
I am very excited to start using this for my organization. On my forum page I selected the login widget to show on the sidebar widget area along with a few other widgets. But they only show when Im already logged-in. I’m not sure what setting I’m missing, but I need people to be able to register when they first log-on. WordPress 3.8.1, bbPress 2.5.3, http://northwestleadership.org/forums/
if not threaded, clicking the
bbp-reply-to-linkcan get #new-post form focused.
But, when threaded, theonClickfunction seems not working. Instead of moving or creating the post form, it reload the page and add query vars.
I’m with bbpress2.5.3, and wordpress 3.8.1Topic: theme – front end
I like this bbPress theme – http://bbpress.org/forums/ especially where user/member can’t access to the standard wordpress backend, but a nice and clean ‘front end’ only. How can I get a theme like this? or can I get any theme but use a special plugin to restrict members/users from access to the backend?
Thank youTopic: bbPress theme and plugin
Hi, new to bbPress. Been doing a lot of reading. Can I confirm if bbPress has its own theme and plugin? does it mean I can’t use the standard wordpress theme and plugin on bbPress? Thanks
Topic: main page customize
Hello
I am testing bbPress and WP Symposium.
http://www.virtualolivia.com/forum/
http://www.virtualolivia.com/forums/
My question is how can i set up same template from bbpress in my main site on forum same like.
http://pl.forums.wordpress.org/
I mean on left side some information below tag cloud etc …
I am waiting for quick replay,
Topic: main page customize
Hello
I am testing bbPress and WP Symposium.
http://www.virtualolivia.com/forum/
http://www.virtualolivia.com/forums/
My question is how can i set up same template from bbpress in my main site on forum same like.
http://pl.forums.wordpress.org/
I mean on left side some information below tag cloud etc …
I am waiting for quick replay,
I just installed bbPress on my site. I wanted to change the setting from disallow editing after 5 minutes to 10 minutes but when I click save changes I get a “Cheatin’ uh?” Page. Even if I don’t change anything and click save changes I still get the “Cheatin’ uh?” page. Why is this and how can I get it to save my changes?
I installed bbPress version 2.5.3 and my WordPress version is 3.8.1. I’ve also installed W3 Total Cache Plugin. I have disabled minify of HTML & XML but have JS minify enabled and CSS.
Thanks in advance.