Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Support ticket for bbpress forum plugin?

• lachchuu
    Participant

@lachchuu

This is unrelated but seriously, how do I open a support ticket for bbpress forum plugin? I’ve gone to the core wordpress site and this site doesn’t give me an option to start a thread.

Please help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

The WordPress plugin page for bbPress redirects to this bbpress.org site.

Just post your questions here on this site and search for questions from other users to see if someone else has experienced the same issue.

So what is your question?

lachchuu
    Participant

@lachchuu

Hello Stephen,
    I have installed bbpress forums on my website and it was working fine. Recently I made updates to a wordpress flip book plugin and also activated the Yoast SEO plugin. Not sure if they are related, but now I’m unable to create a new forum.
    In the admin panel, I click on New forum, enter the title and some text and click Publish (Note: Type, status, and visibility are already populated). When I click ‘Publish’ nothing happens. The forum is not created.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Stephen Edgar
    Keymaster

@netweb

Most likely a plugin conflict, deactivate both the plugins you mention and then try creating a new forum. Does it work now? If so reactivate ‘flip book’, does it still work? Reactivate Yoast, how about now?

(You may need to deactivate all your plugins to test this fully)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar