Search Results for '\"wordpress\"'
-
Search Results
-
When I click on “Register” I receive the below error:
“Not Found
Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.”
I did a little googling and have already have turned on “Anyone can register” under settings (Membership).
I am also seeing an error message “The following active BuddyPress Components do not have associated WordPress Pages: Activate, Register. Repair”
Any suggestions?
I am just now going to begin setting up my site. I’m recreating my site in WordPress because I was told therein lies the ability to create several password-protected forums on one website. I need confirmation of that before I continue. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Topic: Notifications Widget
Hiya,
I apologize if this is the wrong section but I have a quick inquiry for you all. Is there a bbpress plugin that creates a notifications widget.So basically say a standard user is sent a private message from another user but I’ve removed my admin bar…. is there an existing plugin to create a widget that would display notifications which I could place on my page to show that private message is waiting to be read in a similar way to the admin bar?
Alternatively how would one go about editing the admin bar to remove the content to the left like the wordpress logo or “visit site” / dashboard tachometer icon?
Thanks in advance to all who respond!
Topic: Edit bbress login form
What files and what way am I supposed to modify if I wish to change the appearance of bbpress login form in this way? My forum: http://www.posuzujeme.cz
Original login form layout:
Bewished login form layout:
WordPress v. 4.4.2
bbPress v. 2.5.8.Topic: WordPress Import from PHPBB
I have searched the forum and can’t find anywhere to find the BBPRESS importer. I have an old PHPBB forum that I’d love to move over to my brand new BBPRESS one but eveyr post says the importer is under TOOLS>IMPORT and I don’t see that listed. Am I missing a plugin? Can I get the steps listed?