Search Results for '\"wordpress\"'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: Clone Site WP + bbPress
Hi guys.
I created my first bbPress forum, which is this -> http://bit.ly/1p1fpjH
I then I cloned that forum to another URL -> http://bit.ly/2evx82i
All right, because I modified the URL WordPress. But when I press to enter any part of the forum, it redirects me to the first forum.
What is the problem? Do I have to change the URL bbPress? Any ideas?
Thank you very much!
Ok, this is very unusual, but after a lot of testing it seems that @mentions do not get linked when there are spaces in front of the @mention in multiples of 2.
The autosuggest feature works fine when typing the post. The @mention links correctly when looking at the users buddypress activity feed, but the end result in the forum post is a plain text @mention IF there is 2, 4, 6, 8, … spaces in from of the @mention.
If someone has a solution to this that would be great, but I would settle for someone pointing me to the function that converts the @mention to linked text after database retrieval.
Wordpress 4.6.1
bbPress: 2.5.10Hi, community, I need some help please.
My instalation is a wordpress Multisite with buddypress and bbpress with 20.000 members / 7.000 topics / 425.000 posts. I use the last version of wordpress, buddypress and bbpress
1. I need to move my bbpress http://www.e-artemis.gr/forumz to subdomain oldforum.e-artemis.gr and keep it close from posting.
2. I need to install a fress bbpress to http://www.e-artemis.gr with the same members.Is there anyway to do it harmless!
Thanks
KostasHello,
When any user posts in any forum the following error messages appear, however the message DOES actually post. Anyone know what is causing this problem? and how to fix it. I am not a programmer so the code does not mean much to me
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘BBP_Admin_Replies’ does not have a method ‘update_reply’ in /home/clashing/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 524
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/clashing/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php:524) in /home/clashing/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174
WordPress 4.6.1
bbpress Version 2.5.10
Beaver Builder Child ThemeVersion: 1.0
http://clashingbeavers.com/beaver-forums/ (although the forums are hidden when not logged in)Thanks for you help