Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cannot change Role

• Jason
    Participant

@jj9617

I added a new user, but cannot change their role in the list of users. I check the box on the left of their username, then go to the top dropdown “Change forum role to…” and change it, but there is no effect. The only way I can change the role is to edit their profile individually, rather than using the Bulk method. I am going to be importing 160 users and cannot find a way to pre-populate the Forum Role field, so I’d like to save time by being able to change Forum Roles in bulk by putting a checkmark next to each user and performing the change all at once.

I am using the default Twenty Sixteen WordPress theme in use while testing this plugin.

Does anyone know about this limitation or bug?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Jason
    Participant

@jj9617

Update! I just tried clicking the Bottom “Change” button and it worked. The Top “Change” button does NOT work. Perhaps this is a WordPress bug?

bt_dev
    Participant

@biotrace

Hi there – I discovered this issue over the weekend also. Changing forum role with the top option does not work. As with jj9617, the bottom change button does work. Hopefully a fix in the near future?

Thanks for posting the solution here, jj9617!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar