Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
Hi there,
I am using bbpress and buddypress. I was trying to replace user role with an extended profile info (say “Occupation”) which will be shown below the profile picture of the user. (Open the image link for clarification: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4u18n8ju2pp8rbl/change%20info.png?dl=0)Does anyone have any idea about this?
Thank you,
Md Sadiqur RahmanAm I missing something or does bbPress not have the capability of moving a reply in a topic to create a new topic elsewhere?
I have some people who post/reply in the wrong topic, so I want to move that reply to a new topic (which I would make from doing that action). In the Kunena forum (for Joomla), this is one of admin moderator options…to move a single reply, or even a topic, to a new location while creating a new topic with that original reply. In doing so, it leaves no trace in the previous topic.
Topic: Issues with dashboard widget
I have a couple of issues with my dashboard widget “Right now on forums”:
1 – It is not displaying the links to topics, replies, or tags. The link is there but it is empty.
2 – The count of forums excludes my single “hidden” (set to private) forum. As “private” means show only to registered users I don’t see why it would be excluded for the dashboard.
Attached image shows what I mean.
I have run the repair tool (all options) but no change.(WordPress 4.7.2; bbPress 2.5.12-6148)

Hi, I would like to be able to block all users except admin to posts links url in a topic, a posts or even a reply. I’ve tryed this, the only one that I found: https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/how-to-prevent-users-from-posting-url-links/
remove_filter( ‘bbp_get_reply_content’, ‘bbp_make_clickable’, 4 );
remove_filter( ‘bbp_get_topic_content’, ‘bbp_make_clickable’, 4 );and this doesn’t seem to work when I add thoses lines in my functions php theme.
Anybody have an idea on how to make this works?
Thanks you
MaximeTopic: Login widget modification
I am planning to use bbPress plugin for WordPress. My current forums is built using https://invisionpower.com/ IPS. Is there any way to migrate forums data from IPS to bbPress?
Hi Support,
I am not able to view my topics contents on forum section but I can view replies.
Below are my version detail :
WordPress 4.7.2
bbpress Version 2.5.12Website Link:
http://wavestrategy.azurewebsites.net/forums/topic/kotak-mahindra-bank-is-important-top-in-place/Please do the needful at the earliest.
Regards,
ManjushaTopic: Upload Gifs
Hello I use gd-bbpress plugin for the option for members to upload images from their computer, while that works gifs will not. It will only show the first image and will not run the sequence. Is there something I’m missing or a way to address this?