Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
In wordpress you can use conditional tags -> http://codex.wordpress.org/Conditional_Tags to display different content according to the page that is being displayed.
Well, after having wp and bb integrated and displaying wp sidebar in bbpress, is it possible to define conditional tags for bbpress or bbpress folders?
hello guys,
i have succesfully integrated bbpress and wordpress…i’m still working on the template integration, but is in progress…
but i also have some little problems…
1. i can only logout through the script i login…wordpress login -> only wordpress logout works
2. the side doesnt let me download files…wenn i click on a link to a pdf the following error occurs:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function load_default_textdomain() in /home/www/kunden/fsj-community.de/wordpress/forum/bb-settings.php on line 182
direkt link: http://zuhause-weltweit.de/files/2007/09/zwev-satzung-beitrittsformular.pdf
side: http://zuhause-weltweit.de
can you guys help me out?
jaithn
Topic: Start over
It would appear that since my last request to help recover database, I have had to uninstall everything, reinstall EasyPHP, reconfigure these files, create a new database and in the process I lost my original forum style sheet. Since that, I downloaded bbpress and now I can’t access any logins with the old user/password and the new passwords will not let me in on the localhost. I’m lost!!
Any suggestions…to starting out from this point?
Topic: Advanced Search
is there any advanced search features in bbpress?
would like the ability to search by poster, subject etc.
Topic: Installation problem
Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn’t find constant BBDB_HOST in /home/africao2/public_html/forum/bbpress/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php on line 54
Could someone help interpret this please?
I have installed bb on my wordpress site but it shows the above warning and no theme in visible. Thanks.
Topic: Recover Data Base
Hi,
I had to uninstall and re-install EasyPHP and now I am unable to connect to my forum through localhost as I get ‘cannot open DB. I have no understanding of configuring MYSQL and I am thinking that this might be the problem. Will I need to uninstall bbpress and re-install it and if so, will I use the same config.php? I tried this and it is not working. What to do?
