Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error while logging out

• every time i try to log off of my forum i get this error:

bbPress database error: [Table ‘disinformatiforum-660162.bb_online’ doesn’t exist]

SELECT * FROM bb_online WHERE user_id = 2 LIMIT 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /misc/15/359/013/341/user/web/disinformati.org/wp-forum/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php:158) in /misc/15/359/013/341/user/web/disinformati.org/wp-forum/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 168

what’s the problem? help!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

I was able to log in, post, and log out. I did not have any trouble.

That bb_online table is created by the Simple Onlinelist, IIRC, and that error happens one time, then goes away, since the table is created the first time you load the page with the call to the function. So, it probably fixed itself.

Related?

https://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/24?replies=19#post-264

really happens every time i try to logout (not just the first time) but i will make some “experiments” to understand better where the problem is, thanks!

mbiernat

@mbiernat

Hello I have this same problem every time I log out even under a different user name. Any ideas?

I’m having the same problem. And it happens even if I log in as a different user!

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Is this still related to the Simple Onlinelist plugin? If so, please post the actual error message you’re getting.

The original error message says the table is not there, so, can you check the database with a tool like phpMyAdmin and see if the table was actually created?

Is it possible the plugin hard codes the bb_ table prefix, but you’re using something different for your installation?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar