Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: Can’t find admin panel
I just finished installing bbPress with WordPress MU and did the integration on install. Problem is, I can’t find the bbPress admin panel. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!
Hi,
I’m in the process of installing bbPress. I’ve uploaded it to my server and now I’m at the install.php step 1.
So, here’s my question: Should the info on the first page match the info I placed in the config.php file? Should User Name be the same? Forum name be the same? And, where it says location does that mean http://www.my_really_cool_site.com/forums?
This may sound like a weird question, but I don’t want to chance screwing this up.
Thanks
Topic: get some trouble …
Hi all,
i’ve installed bbforum (latest version).
i use WP Version 2.3.1 DE-Edition.
now – i don’t know how to integrate my bbpress with my wordpress.
i can’t login into the admin page to crate a now forum topic.
i don’t know how to set up bbpress into my wordpress.
i want a link to integrate bbpress.
can anyone help me?
how i can set up a new forum topic, integrate it with my wordpress?
thanks.
(info.: wordpress Version 2.3.1 DE-Edition
bbpress: latest.
www: http://www.summer-breeze-fanatics.de/
forum: http://www.summer-breeze-fanatics.de/forum/)
Andy
Topic: forums not being created
In management, I can create a forum. But when I try to visit it, I get the “Doh” WP page!
I think the bbPress Admin page is not able to create the folders, etc that are needed (or really, is not creating). I think the folder has the right permissions set, but I don’t know what going on really.
Sorry this is vague.
Here’s a link to my forums: http://jackhammr.org/bbpress
Topic: Adding a template file
I am creating a few new bbPress themes and would like to add a couple sidebars to them. Is the PHP include function the best way to do this?
(example:
<?php include 'sidebar.php'; ?>)It’s what I have been using and it works. But I would like to know if there is a bbPress tag out there that does the same thing.
Thanks in advance.