Search Results for '\"wordpress\"'
-
Search Results
-
Does bbpress & buddypress support skimlinks & viglinks?
ive looked everywhere on the net, i know wordpress supports both of them, but i couldnt see if bbpress & buddypress supports them.
thanks
I’ve just discovered my bbpress Participants are unable to edit their own posts.
Anyone any ideas as to why?
Also, I can’t for the life of me find where I change a bbpress users role to change them to a mod etc. It’s not an option in the wordpress edit user profile section. Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?
I’ve been looking for a forum for my WordPress site, and everyone keeps pointing me back to bbPress. Problem is, I absolutely hate the way it looks. Mentally, I find it confusing to find and read messages. Is there a supported plugin that will make bbPress look like more traditional forums?
Topic: Image Posting Issue on FB
Hello friends,
There is an issue that I been encountering on my website while posting on facebook. It doesn’t show the image when I post on FB, but when I use the Facebook Debugger and scrape new info through it, then it works fine. I am not sure why it’s acting like that.
I do have some plugins that might be causing the issue. I have Shareaholic Share but I deactivated the Meta Tags under that and then I have Facebook OGP, WordPress SEO
Is there a way to have a better link posting on facebook or any social site without having that issue? Or some code that will work perfect without plugins or anything?
Please help.
Thank You
Regards,
Nik
My Website: http://www.desi-american.comHi all,
I am looking to move the search from on top of the forum to the right of my menu items. No matter if I add more or delete them. I recently hid it by adding a quick line to my css, but deleated it.
Where I want it vvvv
I would also like to know what to add to my child theme custom css to edit the look of it.
I am new to WordPress so I am still pretty new.
I have a number of other topics open too, click my name to see them, would love the help.
BEST,
JB


