Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

[Resolved] Does bbpress & buddypress support skimlinks & viglinks ?

• omg123
    Participant

@omg123

Does bbpress & buddypress support skimlinks & viglinks?

ive looked everywhere on the net, i know wordpress supports both of them, but i couldnt see if bbpress & buddypress supports them.

thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Theoretically I don’t see why not, bbPress (and BuddyPress) are designed to be extended and after a quick look at what those products do I don’t see why not. Each of those products would have to add support for bbPress though, this isn’t something bbPress itself would do.

omg123
    Participant

@omg123

Thanks for your response,

but
    “Each of those products would have to add support for bbPress though”

is this something skimlinks & viglinks would have to do ?
    because i was curious as there was no mention on the net of anyone using both the CMS’S with both the software,
    and yet thousands (if not more) sites use skimlinks or viglinks with wordpress.

skimlinks & viglinks were/are primarily targeted at forums – they say on there websites that the best clickthroughs + conversions are from forums
    hence bbpress & buddypress is the same as the clickthough is coming from a recommendation (same as a forum) – so a high conversion rate.

the top 3 links are this thread

wordpress is definitely used and compatible with the 2 softwares

so i couldnt understand why no-one has used it with bbpress/buddpress when that is what they are intended for ?

omg123
    Participant

@omg123

i asked that question because the theme i wanted to use, uses both bbpress & buddypress, and i also wanted to use both the softwares together (this is not a problem as it is done on other forum CMS’S)

wordpress is definitely compatible with the 2 softs

Simply it is not us here at bbPress (or BuddyPress) that would write the code to add support for that software to use with our software, it is up to them if they want to add support or not.

omg123
    Participant

@omg123

skimlinks have confirmed that it works with both of them – thanks

omg123
    Participant

@omg123

i just heard from viglinks and they say it is compatible with both

thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Does bbpress & buddypress support skimlinks & viglinks ?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar