Search Results for '\"wordpress\"'
-
Search Results
-
Hi all,
I am a newbie so I am sorry if this is an easy answer however I have not been able to find the answer or in the documentation.
I am setting up a forum on a small site and have installed bbpress. I am wondering how to remove the sidebar and add the correct sidebar for the forum options (login, register, search etc.) also is it possible to place these options above the forum? I was watching a tutorial on youtube which showed the sidebar added automatically after the install of bbpress but it may have been an older version.
I am currently using the latest wordpress 4.4, bbpress 2.5.8 and the esteem template. I did try to use twenty fourteen and twenty sixteen temprorarily but couldn’t add the sidebar under widgets as there was no bbpress sidebar.
Thanks,
Tom
I’m a newbie, so please be kind. Is it correct that plugins (except ecommerce ones) are not available for wordpress.com sites? Is there any way to install bbpress onto a wordpress.com website?
Thanks.
Hi all, I need help. I’m very noob in “web”, but I was asked to solve this problem:
on a WordPress 4.3.1 with bbPress 2.5.8 site there is the problem shown on this pic
The three icons on the right are not shown properly. I’ve tried to analyze the problem, and I’ve noticed that for those buttons there are no corresponding classes/objects(?) in the “skin.min.css” file. Adding the missing code with Chrome editor (do not know how to call it), icons are shown, even if I can’t find corresponding “Content” for those three buttons, so I use other buttons icon just to make an attempt.
How can I solve? Are that css file static o dynamic generated? If the second one, is the following error linked with the problem?
I apologize in advance if I was not so clear.
Hello. I have managed hosting from GoDaddy and my WordPress installation gets updated automatically. After the upgrade the other day, I am getting the “Not Found” page when attempting to access any of my forums. My forums are private and only accessible to logged in users. If I make the forum public, I can see it fine, but once I switch it back to private I get the WP “Not Found” page again. Any suggestions on what to check? Thanks in advance,
I’m using default users in wordpress for the bbpress forums as for the regular pages for wordpress.
I’ve installed WordPress Access Control to disallow visitors and regular members from viewing certain pages. These are only allowed to be shown to the paying members of the organisation.
I’ve configured the Access Control to redirect to the page with the bbpress login form when a user isn’t logged in and tries to view a page to encourage paid subscriptions.The redirect to the login form looks good since it has a value refering to the original page and the link is in this format:
login/?redirect_to=/some-folder/the-page-the-user-tries-to-view
However when a user logs in correctly, the login page is still showing with the message that they’re already logged in. The link has changed to this:
login/?redirect_to=%2Fsome-folder%2Fthe-page-the-user-tries-to-viewSo how can I catch that parameter and do the proper redirect to the page where the users initially was?
Hi,
When a new user or admin tries to access the forum, it seems to work fine.
When an older user (role: participant) tries to access the forum, they get a 404 error (same URL).
Happens in base themes as well as my theme.
Wordpress 4.3.1
bbPress 2.5.8Have tried the utilities to repair everything. Nothing seems to help.
Very frustrated and at a stand still. Any and all help is appreciated.
Paul
Hello,
When replying to forum replies (nested/threaded replies) everything works as it should in Internet Explorer, but in Chrome, instead of creating a nested reply, the user is taken to the general topic-reply form. The users think it will be a nested reply, and are of course frustrated when it ends up at the bottom of the list.
In IE, no console errors are generated. Here is the error generated in Chrome when the REPLY button is clicked:
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute ‘insertBefore’ on ‘Node’: 2 arguments required, but only 1 present.
addReply.moveForm @ reply.js:18
onclick @ (index):406Wordpress version 4.3.1
X-Theme version: 4.1.0
bbPress version: 2.5.8I have also tried other versions of the bbPress plugin with no success.
Thanks!
<imc src=”http://i.imgur.com/8GDJNNy.jpg”>
<imc src=”http://i.imgur.com/TIl1xpw.jpg”>Hello,
I have a problem with bbpress.
a couple of days ago a problem started with making accounts on my site.
When a new user is making an account he receives an e-mail with an activation link in that mail.
When he clicks that mail he is comming on a page with an box where he needs to add an activation code.
But in the mail there is no activation code. only a link like: http://website.nl/activate/79d6b96dbaaf352d993dafae852f9b26/So looks like the account should be activated direct from that link but this is not working.
Also when i enter the code 79d6b96dbaaf352d993dafae852f9b26 again in the field where is aked for activation code this is not working.
So people can not make new accounts at this moment on my website.
Who can help me solve this?Kind regards
Daniel
latest wordpress and bbpress version installed
I have a site in 3 languages, made with the Enfold theme and the WPML plugin.
English: hidden
French: default
DutchIn the footer widget area of the theme, I added the bbPress “Recent Topics” widget, and it is only showing in the French site. In the Dutch site, the footer widget area is empty.
This also happens in sidebars.
Other (bbPress) widgets work perfectly in both languages.What can I do to solve this? Where can I find the code to change it?
I’m using WordPress 4.4, bbpress 2.5.8 & WPML 3.3.3