Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Bbpress forum displays as blog post

• damdesignnu
    Participant

@damdesignnu

I have installed bbpress and buddypress on . Every thing has been working just fine until the other day (I have tried to deactivate all plugins and that did not work).

Before my bbpress forum was looking just like any other bbpress forum, with a nice list over categories and topics.

But now it takes all of the forum content at put it in – what looks like – one big blog post (see here: http://greenkeepitsimple.dk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Skærmbillede-2015-12-14-kl.-17.00.11.png) And the “read more”-button just reload the page. I really hope this makes sense and that somebody can help me! I am using total theme

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• damdesignnu
    Participant

@damdesignnu

I am using WordPress v. 4.4
    Buddypess v. 2.2.0
    Bbpress v. 2.5.8

Hi,
    When you say ‘until the other day’, can you explain what happened ? Maybe an upgrade to WP 4.4 ?
    Did you try to switch to a default theme to see if that fixed ?

Pascal.

damdesignnu
    Participant

@damdesignnu

Hi Casiepa
    Like i said, I have already wp 4.4
    I know it’s almost impossible to help, but I really do not know what happend 🙁 I have tried to switch to a default theme and then it worked.

Should I just try to upload a fresh version of the theme? Maybe I just answered my own question 😀

Not sure if a fresh version will work, but most probably something got updated somewhere. If the theme is causing this, I would advise to drop a support call towards the theme authors.
    Pascal.

damdesignnu
    Participant

@damdesignnu

Okay, will do. Thank you for your time 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar