Search Results for 'test'
-
Search Results
-
Hi,
I need a help to solve my problem. i have latest bbpress installation.
Actually i have 6 forums are there.Out of 6 forums i need to prevent users to stop reply in 2 forums. I means that 2 forums should be read only forum. How can i do this.
Please help.
thanks in advance.
Dear Dev-Team,
I’m having a strange problem.
Our script creates a new forum if another post_type gets published.
The script has been up running and tested without issues a couple of days ago.
All WP + DB entries get set; even all bbpress post meta information (incl. ping_status, etc)
The created forum DB-entry does look 1:1 the same as a manually published forum.
There is no visible difference within the DB-entries. Also ‘publish’ status is set.The only way to ‘publish’ the script-forum is entering the forum and hit/click publish again (WP backend). No additional settings need to change, only pressing ‘publish’ does the trick.
After doing this I’ve checked the DB/Debug again; still looks 1:1 the same.Have you ever encountered such a problem?
I’ve tried resetting user-roles; changing bbpress user to super-admin privileges; deactivating plugins and scripts without any positive outcome.
Before re-installing the entire site I was hoping that you guys know what this could be?We use “wp_insert_post( $my_forum );” for saving the private forum into the DB. Could this be a DB error? How to overcome such weirdness?
Wordpress Version: 2.4.3
bbpress Version: 2.5.8 & 2.5.7 tested
Tested as SuperAdmin, Admin, and Moderator.
Website isn’t live to the public at the moment.
Please let me know if you need any credentials (private).Any help, trick or workaround is very much appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Kindest regards,
Chrishi guys!
first of all, this is my very first installation, and i have really not very much experience with content managment systems in general, so be soft on me please.second, everything actually seems to work, except for the fact, that apache2 returns an error 404 for each and every single page, that i would like to open from bbpress.
i created some forums, and posted a test post in there.
that content i found in the mysql database in the wp_posts table, so the communication to the mysql database basically works.
but from the looks of it, when you try to call that contnet, apache seems to be looking in the actual filestructure for those files/that content, rather than within the mysql database.
the very only hint that i could find on the net, was that something with my htaccess file could be wrong.
so as regular expressions make basically not much sense do decifer, when you haven’t the single first clue, what is supposed to go through them, i cannot tell, whether what i i found in these files is correct, here is, what /etc/pordpress/htaccess contains:# For rewrite rules needed for making WordPress URL friendly # See Options -> Permalinks for details and please use the defaults, # especially in mind when hosting several blogs on one machine! ## ## Configuration for a single blog hosted on / (root of the website) ## #<IfModule mod_rewrite.c> #RewriteEngine On #RewriteBase / #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d #RewriteRule . /index.php [L] #</IfModule> ## ## Configuration for a multi-site wordpress installation using subdomains ## #<IfModule mod_rewrite.c> #RewriteEngine On #RewriteBase / #RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] ## uploaded files #RewriteRule ^files/(.+) wp-includes/ms-files.php?file=$1 [L] ## real files dealt directly #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR] #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d #RewriteRule ^ - [L] ## other go through index.php #RewriteRule . index.php [L] #</IfModule>/usr/share/wordpress/.htaccess
contains exactly the same,/var/www/wordpress/.htaccess
contains:# BEGIN WordPress <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule> # END WordPress/var/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-forums/bbpress/bb-admin/includes/defaults.bb-htaccess.php
contains this:<?php $_rules = <<<EOF # BEGIN bbPress Options -MultiViews <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase %PATH% RewriteRule ^page/([0-9]+)/?$ %PATH%index.php?page=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^forum/([^/]+)/page/([0-9]+)/?$ %PATH%forum.php?id=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^forum/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%forum.php?id=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^forum/?$ %PATH% [R=302,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^topic/([^/]+)/page/([0-9]+)/?$ %PATH%topic.php?id=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^topic/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%topic.php?id=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^topic/?$ %PATH% [R=302,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^tags/([^/]+)/page/([0-9]+)/?$ %PATH%tags.php?tag=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^tags/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%tags.php?tag=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^tags/?$ %PATH%tags.php [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^profile/([^/]+)/page/([0-9]+)/?$ %PATH%profile.php?id=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^profile/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%profile.php?id=$1&tab=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^profile/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/page/([0-9]+)/?$ %PATH%profile.php?id=$1&tab=$2&page=$3 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^profile/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%profile.php?id=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^profile/?$ %PATH%profile.php [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^view/([^/]+)/page/([0-9]+)/?$ %PATH%view.php?view=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^view/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%view.php?view=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/?$ %PATH%rss.php [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/topics/?$ %PATH%rss.php?topics=1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/forum/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%rss.php?forum=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/forum/([^/]+)/topics/?$ %PATH%rss.php?forum=$1&topics=1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/topic/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%rss.php?topic=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/tags/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%rss.php?tag=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/tags/([^/]+)/topics/?$ %PATH%rss.php?tag=$1&topics=1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/profile/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%rss.php?profile=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^rss/view/([^/]+)/?$ %PATH%rss.php?view=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule ^.*$ %PATH%index.php [L] </IfModule> # END bbPress EOF; $_rules = str_replace( '%PATH%', bb_get_option( 'path' ), $_rules );if i set the permalinks from “nice links” to php=dafb51fd1? , then i get
Oops! That page can’t be found.
any ideas, please?
thanks in advance and yours, azteca.
Hello,
I’ve searched, really, and I didn’t find any solution before asking here.
So, first, here’s all versions used :
Wordpress : 4.2.4
BBPress : 2.5.8
Theme used : Cry Out Nirvana 1.0.6A few other extensions are installed :
Active Directory Integration
Advanced Custom Fields
Advanced Custom Fields: Nav Menu Field
CKEditor for WordPress
Collapse-O-Matic
GD bbPress Attachments
List category posts
Members
Our Team
Post Types Order
TablePress
TablePress Extension: Row Details
Uber Login Logo
WP-Utilisateur-AvatarI think there’s everything.
I can’t give a link to the website, at the moment it’s internal, in progress and next, it will be our new IntranetSo, here’s the issue I have.
My users make forum posts, seems to be OK.
When they try to modify a post, or if I try to modify it myself as admin, I don’t get the window to change the text but an article I made “sticky”, the article is not opened to be modified.As an example
Link to the post : mysite.fr/index.php/foruminterneimestia/suject/test/
Button Modify : mysite.fr/index.php/foruminterneimestia/suject/test/edit/
Page I receive : mysite.fr/index.php/2015/08/10/edito/Do you have any idea ?
Ask me any question (but the password)Hi there, I would like to promote the forum on my home page, other than having just a call to action button to direct them to the forums page, is there a way to incorporate any element of the forums on to my home page? So like perhaps pull in the latest post created which they then can see and click through to the Forums page.
Thanks.
Topic: Getting only one comment
I am on the latest version of WordPress, but a custom theme ( developer left it half way) so I am fixing it myself.
1) The forum page shows for post the correct numbers. Example
post tite: Voices(5), Posts (6)but inside posts it says
This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Then it shows just the main topic, not the replies to it.This is the code for the bbpress.php template
<?php get_header(); ?> <div id="page-left" class="container"> <?php the_content(); ?> </div> <div id="page-right"> <?php get_sidebar(); ?> </div> <?php get_footer(); ?>Seems fine to me, what do you think I missed?
Topic: Reply attributes
Hi,
I installed the latest version of bbPress on the latest version of WP.
Under Reply, I don’t have the combo box for the “Reply To” but a Text Field.
Nothing under Screen Options.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Marc
