Search Results for 'code'
-
Search Results
-
I have a weird bug going on with my Static Homepage.
We are using the plugin called Store Locator (http://wordpress.org/plugins/store-locator-le/) to show office locations. It’s a fairly simple plugin called by a shortcode in a page to display a map and list of offices.
When I installed bbPress in addition to this Store Locator plugin, my static homepage was no longer working and my homepage reverted to a generic list of recent posts. (The static page was set in all settings correctly).
This happens on every theme, including twentyfourteen, only when both plugins are activated at the same time.
Is there any hook or reason that these two plugins would affect the static homepage?
Thank you!
Wordpress Version: 3.9.2
bbPress Version: 2.5.4
Website: http://209.240.4.6/Topic: Forum theme not working…
Thanks Stephen Edgar for the help, in request by him, I am posting this here and starting this new topic:
So basically on the forum, when someone clicks edit my profile at the top of the page, it goes to the backend. Even though, it would be preferable to go to the front end. Currently, the only way a user can go to the front end is by clicking their name next to a post or in a topic/replies sequence.
I am using the mesocolumn theme and am new to wordpress. site: http://www.astronomertalk.com
I also moved template-full-width.php, to my child theme, and called it bbpress.php. After doing this, nothing has changed except now the forum specific sidebar, that came with the theme, does not show up.
Source code from bbpress.php:
<?php /* Template Name: Full Width */ ?> <?php get_header(); ?> <?php do_action( 'bp_before_content' ); ?> <!-- CONTENT START --> <div class="content full-width"> <div class="content-inner"> <?php do_action( 'bp_before_blog_home' ); ?> <!-- POST ENTRY --> <div id="post-entry"> <section class="post-entry-inner"> <?php if (have_posts()) : ?><?php while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?> <article <?php post_class('post-single page-single'); ?> id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>"> <h1 class="post-title entry-title"><?php the_title(); ?></h1> <div class="post-content"> <div class="entry-content"><?php the_content( __('...Continue reading', TEMPLATE_DOMAIN) ); ?></div> <?php wp_link_pages('before=<div id="page-links">&after=</div>'); ?> </div><!-- POST CONTENT END --> </article> <?php endwhile; ?> <?php comments_template(); ?> <?php else : ?> <?php get_template_part( 'lib/templates/result' ); ?> <?php endif; ?> </section> </div> <!-- POST ENTRY END --> <?php do_action( 'bp_after_blog_home' ); ?> </div><!-- CONTENT INNER END --> </div><!-- CONTENT END --> <?php do_action( 'bp_after_content' ); ?> <?php get_footer(); ?>Thank You,
JBTopic: subforum paging problem.
hi everyone,
below is my forum structure.
Forum A (type:category)
Sub-forum A1 (type:forum)
Sub-forum A2 (type:forum)
Forum B (type:category)
Sub-forum B1 (type:forum)
Sub-forum B2 (type:forum).i am listing category and forum using below code.
1)Forums Loop.
<?php
/**
* Forums Loop
*
* @package bbPress
* @subpackage Theme
*/?>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_template_before_forums_loop’ ); ?>
<?php if (!bbp_is_forum_category()) : ?>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_template_before_forums_index’ ); ?>
<?php if ( bbp_has_forums() ) : ?>
<table border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ width=”100%”>
<tr class=”subforum-titlebar”>
<td valign=”middle” align=”left” class=”forums”><?php _e( ‘FORUMS’, ‘bbpress’ ); ?></td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”center” class=”forums-topics”><?php _e( ‘TOPICS’, ‘bbpress’ ); ?></td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”center” class=”forums-posts”><?php bbp_show_lead_topic() ? _e( ‘Replies’, ‘bbpress’ ) : _e( ‘POSTS’, ‘bbpress’ ); ?></td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”left” class=”forums-lastposts”><?php _e( ‘LAST POSTS’, ‘bbpress’ ); ?></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ width=”100%” class=”forum-border-lr”>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_template_before_forums_loop’ ); ?>
<?php while ( bbp_forums() ) : bbp_the_forum(); ?>
<?php bbp_get_template_part( ‘loop’, ‘single-forum’ ); ?>
<?php endwhile; ?>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_template_after_forums_loop’ ); ?>
</table>
<?php else : ?>
<?php bbp_get_template_part( ‘feedback’, ‘no-forums’ ); ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_template_after_forums_index’ ); ?>
<?php else: ?>
<table border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ width=”100%”>
<tr class=”subforum-titlebar”>
<td valign=”middle” align=”left” class=”forums” style=”text-transform:uppercase”>SUB-FORUMS: <?php _e(bbp_forum_title(), ‘bbpress’ ); ?></td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”center” class=”forums-topics”><?php _e( ‘TOPICS’, ‘bbpress’ ); ?></td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”center” class=”forums-posts”><?php bbp_show_lead_topic() ? _e( ‘Replies’, ‘bbpress’ ) : _e( ‘POSTS’, ‘bbpress’ ); ?></td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”left” class=”forums-lastposts”><?php _e( ‘LAST POSTS’, ‘bbpress’ ); ?></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ width=”100%” class=”forum-border-lr”>
<?php if ( bbp_has_forums() ) : ?>
<?php while ( bbp_forums() ) : bbp_the_forum(); ?>
<?php bbp_get_template_part( ‘loop’, ‘single-forum’ ); ?>
<?php endwhile; ?>
<?php else : ?>
<tr>
<td><?php bbp_get_template_part( ‘feedback’, ‘no-forums’ ); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php endif; ?>
</table>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_template_after_forums_loop’ ); ?>———————————————————————————————–
2) Forums Loop – Single Forum
<?php
/**
* Forums Loop – Single Forum
*
* @package bbPress
* @subpackage Theme
*/?>
<tr class=”subforum-row blacktext12″ id=”bbp-forum-<?php bbp_forum_id(); ?>”>
<td valign=”middle” align=”left” class=”forums forums-padding”>
<div style=”float:left;”>/images/forum-add-icon2.png” width=”22″ height=”29″></div>
<div class=”margin-left35″>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_theme_before_forum_title’ ); ?>
<div>“><?php bbp_forum_title(); ?></div>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_theme_after_forum_title’ ); ?>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_theme_before_forum_description’ ); ?>
<div><?php bbp_forum_content(); ?></div>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_theme_after_forum_description’ ); ?>
</div>
<div class=”clearboth”></div>
</td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”center” class=”forums-topics forums-padding”><?php bbp_forum_topic_count(); ?></td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”center” class=”forums-posts forums-padding”><?php bbp_show_lead_topic() ? bbp_forum_reply_count() : bbp_forum_post_count(); ?></td>
<td valign=”middle” align=”left” class=”forums-lastposts forums-padding”>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_theme_before_forum_freshness_link’ ); ?>
<?php bbp_forum_freshness_link(); ?>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_theme_after_forum_freshness_link’ ); ?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign=’top’ align=’left’ colspan=”4″ class=”forums-topic-arrow”>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_theme_before_forum_sub_forums’ ); ?>
<div class=”forums-topic”>
<?php
bbp_list_forums(array(
‘before’ => ‘<ul id=”bbp-forum-‘.bbp_get_forum_id().'” ‘.bbp_get_forum_class().’>’,
‘after’ => ”,
‘link_before’ => ‘<li class=”subforums-topics blacktext12″><div class=”circledarrow”>
</div>’,
‘link_after’ => ”,
‘separator’ => ”,
‘forum_id’ => ”,
‘show_topic_count’ => false,
‘show_reply_count’ => false,
), ‘list_forums’ );
?>
</div>
<?php do_action( ‘bbp_theme_after_forum_sub_forums’ ); ?>
<?php bbp_forum_row_actions(); ?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr><td colspan=”4″ class=”gray-border-bottom-1″></td></tr>
———————————————————————————————–i want to set paging in case of subforums. please help me i am new to bbpress.
thanks.
hi everyone,
i have one page in which i am listing “no-replies” topics. for that i am using shortcode this [bbp-single-view id="no-replies"]. currently i have total 11 topics and i am listing 5 topics per page, among them 10 topics have “no replies”. paging 1 and paging 2 list 5 topics properly but there is paging 3 is also show and on that i got message like this “Oh bother! No topics were found here!”.
please help me how i can remove paging 3.
thanks
I’ve dusted off an old site of mine – using buddypress.
I have the Forums component setup as a seperate site in Multisite, and just went to go through to make sure all the features worked on this site.
When I went to the forums site, I was presented with the Forum list as usual (I have created a Static page and use the shortcode to load the forums list). The forums themselves have topics inside of them, and I can view them seperately by visiting the backend and viewing the topic. When I click the seperate board links, it instead takes me to the Create New Topic section.
What could be going wrong?
Hi
I have used registration widget and logged in shortcode in a widget. But I wanted to show registration widget only when user is not logged in.
But it shows both. What should i do for that?
Here is the link of forum of my site.Please help me in this ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
I am attempting to use the shortcode [bbp-forum-form] to allow users (keymasters) to be able to add new forums as needed. I set up a new page and added this shortcode. The page looks great and the shortcode pulls up the form to add a new forum (as desired). However, when I test it by filling out this form and clicking submit, nothing seems to happen. The page does seem to refresh but a new forum is not added.
Am I missing something? I am new to bbpress so perhaps I just missed a setting somewhere? I am running the latest version of WordPress (3.9.2) and bbPress 2.5.4. My site URL is http://wwcustomercare.azurewebsites.net.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Lora

