Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
I have WP 4.4.1 with the latest bbpress Version 2.5.8 installed on a local machine (therefore no link). The theme is base on the warp engine from yootheme.com
I am testdriving bbpress locally. As an admin, I can set up forums and topics etc. but in the front end, I can not create topics in a forum nor answer to topics created by admin the backend.
Front-end posting even does not work as an admin logged in, and it’s browser independantly not working.
All I get is the general error message: “Are you sure you want to do this?”
Even with all other plugins deactivated, there is no change.
Only changes to the standard setup are “allow non registered users to create topics” and the permalink rewrite from “forums” to “xxx-yyy-zzzz”
Help is highly appreciated! thx in advance
Topic: Start Forum on my Website
I want to extend forum support on my website to get my users more engage. I have a Tech Website – Can anyone here give me a detailed tutorial to setup bbpress on WordPress? It will be a great help.
Hi!
I am getting the above message. Additionally, I’ve noticed in the menu that the forum is listed as a ‘post type archive’. Are the two connected?
I have recently moved to a new theme so I’m wondering if that could be the issue.
I have disabled all the plugins and left just the bbpress one active to check there is no interference but its’ still not working.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
WP Version 4.4.1, bbpress 2.5.8, http://de.movemeta.org/foren/
Hi,
just like in WordPress.org and bbpress.org forums, I would like to enable users to insert blank lines to be visible after posting. Please tell me how to accomplish this – I know that the limitation is there to prevent users posting 1000 lines in a row, but clearly, to have at least one blank line was considered preferable around here, too.
Thank you,
Manuelhello evrybody an d thanks by advance sorry for my poor English
i would like to explain you my trouble with BBpress.
First of all hre is my configuration
wp: 4.4.1; bbpress 2.5.8 ; buddypress 2.4.3The trouble arrive in all the forums (privates and publics) The trouble is that it’is not possible to rad the content of a post that i have written even if i’m administrator or modérator oth forum. i’m allowed to see the the title of the subject an i can answer to the post but i can’t read the post excepted when i’m logged as the worpress administrator. What happened doctor ?
I disabled the buddypress group forum because i had troubles as well.Thanks by adavance
Aerosky
Topic: Creating options sub menu
Topic: remove create New Topic in
How do i remove “Create New Topic” as it shows as default at the bottom of my forum i would like to remove this.
I want to disable “Create New Topic” in for all logon users
I want to control the topics myself and only allow particpants to reply to topics that are in the forum. I have the lastest version of WP and BBpress.I love how this forum works – I’m sure I’m not the first to ask so apologies – please can someone point me to any simple steps to make my install of bbpress have the forum categories on the left as a menu, offer email notifications, allow tags etc?
Thank you 🙂
Jack
Hiya!
Please can someone recommend a plugin/s that:
1) allow users to upload images to bbpress?
2) preferably creates some form of simple gallery or allows multiple uploads per post
3) takes one of the uploaded images and automatically adds them to the Buddypress feed and ideally, adds one image in the Forum view as well, like an image preview?Thanks 🙂
Jack
Topic: Display only the @username
I am trying to remove the author’s real name and only display the @ username.
With the code I found here, I could add the username below the name. But how can I remove the real name and only display the @ username?
