Categories
Search
Bottom

Wrong date of topic replies

• intueat
    Participant

@intueat

Hey there,

i have a problem. All topic replies have exact the same date as the topic itself. For example: If somebody created a topic on the 1st of february 4:30 pm, all replies will get the 1st of february 4:30 pm date as well. I really appreciate your help. My Users keep complaining about this bug.

Cheers!
    Marc

WordPress version 4.3.1
    bbpress Version 2.5.8

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hi,

Please try to run the recalculation repair tools (Tools > Forums > Repair Forums), start with ‘Recalculate last activity in each topic and forum’.

If that did not work, try to switch to a default WordPress theme to make sure it’s not a problem with your current theme.

Pascal.

intueat
    Participant

@intueat

Hi Pascal,

thank you for your help. I just recalculated everything. Sadly that didn’t fix the problem. I can’t just switch the theme, because i have a lot paying customers on my website. I am using the Avada Theme. Does anybody have a different solution?

Thanks again!

You use v3.8.7 ? Please notify the creators of the Avada theme because it’s a bug on there side.

In Avada/includes/class-layout-bbpress.php, change line 84 as follows:

Original:
    <div class="bbp-reply-post-date"><?php bbp_topic_post_date( bbp_get_topic_id() ); ?></div>

Modified:
    <div class="bbp-reply-post-date"><?php bbp_reply_post_date( bbp_get_reply_id() ); ?></div>

Pascal.

intueat
    Participant

@intueat

Wow! Pascal you are the best! Thank you very much!! It worked perfectly 🙂 🙂 Take care!!

Will send you my invoice :-p
    You’re welcome,
    Pascal.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar