Search Results for 'bbpress'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: how center text below avatar
Hi everyone, I’m sorry if I’m doing something wrong, I’m very new to the subject, and especially in wordpress architecture, I use bbpress, and I’m having a hard time researching 2 days to fix this and I’m not successful.
I need the information below the avatar to be centered below the avatar, because they are out of sync as the image shows:

Hello! How I can add captcha to bbpress ? I don’t find information about it
How I can add google captcha and I want add my own bbcode and assign button in editor.
I don’t know how can add my own profile pages for users too 🙁When I can read about it ?
I have a WP site , and I installed bbPress and BuddyPress in 2012. It worked great. Then the project got cold, and I now want to start it up again.
However, to keep WP healthy I have updated it version for version. Now it is 4.6.1, and I have bbPress 2.5.11 and BuddyPress 2.7.2
I can not get access to bbPress’ settings.
I can access wp-admin/options-general.php?page=bb-forums-setup and then can click “cofigure bbPress”, but the popup loads a blank page.
I remember that the first time I set it up I had access to a lot of settings, but now I can not access anything.
Where do I go from here? What is the best way to get access again?
Topic: Front-end editor for forums?
There’s contradictory information inside these forums about whether it’s possible to have front-end editing for a forum in bbpress.
Within the code there’s obviously support (or once was). However, every attempt to access front-end editing using a
/forum/sample-forum/editurl results in a 404.Older posts here indicate this used to work. Yet, some more current posts state that front-end editing for forums is not yet(?) possible (only topics and replies).
What information is correct? Is front-end forum editing still possible in core as default or has it (for some reason) been deactivated? And if it is still an option what things could I check for why I’m getting a 404 instead of the form-forum.php template?
Thanks for any help,
ChadHi there,
I’m using Bbpress as a forum in my website and I’m link it very much. So thank you very much for sharing this.
But I would like to share what I found today.
Today I found a “Bug” in bbPress that will ask if the tema of bbPress could think on a resolution for the next release.
The problem is if we activate the “replying threading” the the replies stop making pagination. The page will be a continuous one.
But if you deactivate the “replying threadin” then you have the pagination of the replies.
Can you making to have the both possibilites?Kind Regards,
Topic: Create a form for visitors
I want users who visit the site to create a topic without logging into bbPress form.
I need to create a subject form on the question page I created on my site. Can you help me?I’m sorry for my bad english.
Hi there,
I use myMail + Amazon SES to send all the emails on my website.
All the system emails works, BuddyPress emails works. However, bbPress email notifications don’t work.
I already know that the problem with the myMail settings:
https://gyazo.com/52d3e8bc99e159018599fee3cdb5887fWhen I use “Do not use MyMail for outgoing WordPress mails” everything works. But I can’t use this setting, because all the emails became ugly and with different design (Buddypress has it’s own design, WooCommerce has it’s own, bbPress has no design at all).
Therefore, I have to use “Use MyMail for all outgoing WordPress mails” in the myMail to have unified emails. However, bbPress emails don’t work as I said.
Can anyone help me, please? I’m willing to pay for this.
Hi
I have fresh installation of WordPress and bbPress. I have old 2.x SMF forum I would like to move across. While using “Import Forums”, when I use correct server name, user name, password and prefix “smf_” (all from smf settings.php) I am getting error message:
Repair any missing information: Continue
WordPress database error: [Unknown character set: ‘utf8mb4’]
SELECT convert(members.id_member USING “utf8mb4”) AS id_member,convert(members.passwd USING “utf8mb4”) AS passwd,convert(members.member_name USING “utf8mb4”) AS member_name,convert(members.email_address USING “utf8mb4”) AS email_address,convert(members.website_url USING “utf8mb4”) AS website_url,convert(members.date_registered USING “utf8mb4”) AS date_registered,convert(members.real_name USING “utf8mb4”) AS real_name,convert(members.aim USING “utf8mb4”) AS aim,convert(members.yim USING “utf8mb4”) AS yim,convert(members.icq USING “utf8mb4”) AS icq,convert(members.msn USING “utf8mb4”) AS msn,convert(members.signature USING “utf8mb4”) AS signature,convert(members.avatar USING “utf8mb4”) AS avatar,convert(members.location USING “utf8mb4”) AS location,convert(members.personal_text USING “utf8mb4”) AS personal_text FROM members AS members LIMIT 0, 100
No users to convertNo data to cleanStarting ConversionNothing seems to be working. I tried with and without any prefix, i tried converting users and not. I start FRESH every time. SMF database is NOT in utf8mb4. If i go to php admin i see Type: MyISAM and Collation: utf8_general_ci for every table.
Could you help?
THanks