Search Results for 'code'
-
Search Results
-
Hello,
I’m using new topic shortcode which is placed below topic list. When trying to submit new topic it redirects to topic that was created earlier. The thing is, creating new topics works from admin panel, but doen’t work from forum.
Same redirection happens both for logged and anonymous users.
Hi,
I run a couple of different bbpress installations, of course they’re both up-to-date (2.5.4)I noticed that on both installations, when you trash a topic, and you try to “un-trashit” you receive a nonce error.
I’m not sure if this issue depends on my personal configuration, but of course i disabled all other plugins and used a fresh wp install.
Being a PHP developer I digged inside the core files of bbpress and I noticed that in includes/topics.php on line 818 the nonce is generated with
wp_nonce_url( add_query_arg( array( '_wp_http_referer' => add_query_arg( array( 'post_type' => bbp_get_topic_post_type() ), admin_url( 'edit.php' ) ) ), admin_url( sprintf( $post_type_object->_edit_link . '&action=untrash', $topic->ID ) ) ), 'untrash-' . $topic->post_type . '_' . $topic->ID )so the “sent” nonce is basically untrash-topic_<ID>, while the nonce check on wordpress (on post.php line 265 is:
check_admin_referer('untrash-post_' . $post_id);or basically untrash-post_<ID>.
Can anyone tell me if other people found out a similar issue untrashing topics or is it just me? Thanks in advance for your support 🙂
Topic: Sumbit to email address
Is there a way for me to redirect the submit button on the bbp-topic-form to an email address (like mailto:xys@whatever.com) rather than have it post a thread? I want people to be able to use the functionality of bbpress to add html and insert code if needed but want it to function more like a contact form.
Any suggestions are appreciated
While adjusting the topics/reply color for my site, I seem to run into a bit of a snag with trying to change the admin links coloring. I’m using Catch Evolution for a theme and as such there is a area in options to put custom css code. This is what I have thus far:
” #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-content, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-author, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-header, #bbpress-forums a.bbp-admin-links { color: #404040; }
”
I do plan on having admin links a different color, I just tossed it in there to test to make sure it’s correct/changes.