Search Results for 'code'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: Hide Topic / Reply IDs
Topic: TTFB problem
We have issue with the time to first byte (TTFB) using the plugin BBPress. On the single topic page we get TTFB about 5-7 sec. After researching this issue we have found that the problem is in the file “content-single-topic.php” and the bottleneck is the function “bbp_has_replies()”.
After researching this function we have found that the problem is in the code:
wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/replies/template.php:184
$bbp->reply_query = new WP_Query( $r );this row takes about 5-6 sec, so performing the query which retrieves the list of replies takes about 5-6 sec. Also we have dumped the query which is performed:
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts FORCE INDEX (PRIMARY, post_parent) INNER JOIN wp_postmeta ON ( wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id ) WHERE 1=1 AND (wp_posts.ID = 515125 OR wp_posts.post_parent = 515125) AND ( ( wp_postmeta.meta_key = ‘_bbp_forum_id’ AND CAST(wp_postmeta.meta_value AS SIGNED) NOT IN (‘515120′,’515123’) ) ) AND wp_posts.post_type IN (‘topic’, ‘reply’) AND ((wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR (wp_posts.post_status = ‘pending’ AND wp_posts.post_author = 0) OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘closed’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘hidden’) OR (wp_posts.post_author = 0 AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘private’))) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date ASC LIMIT 56150, 25;
You can check a test here:
https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/NXIxm/https://www.bombingscience.com/forums/topic/tags-tags-tags/page/602/We are using Version 2.5.12
Could you please check this issue and provide us solution in order to speed up this query?
I feel as though I’m losing my mind. There’s an option to enable the full TinyCME editor correct?
I’m looking at this: https://codex.bbpress.org/enable-visual-editor/
But when I do that, all I’m seeing is this:

I’ve tried the code in the codex on a base WordPress theme and all plugins disabled.
Is it possible to enable a more robust editor?
Thanks
Topic: Regarding shortcode
Hi, is this possible we can display forum details like , suppose we have two forum, name called forum1 & forum2, Forum1 has 5 topics & forum2 has 10 topic. so is This possible on bbpress we can display first Forum1 then their associate topic 5 then later on forum2 then their associate topic 10. Please do the needful for me. Thanks i am waiting for your reply….
Topic: Changing forum root path ?
Hello!
I’ve added a new custom forum main page with some bb-codes instead of the default main page and I get a little disapointment, I can’t find out how to change the forums root page which redirect to mysite/forums instead of mysite/mynewmainforumpage.
Is it possible to do it?
Thanks!
Topic: Migrate Kunena to bbpress
Are there any free tools/files/code out there to migrate a Kunena forum on a joomla site over to bbpress on a wordpress site ?
Thanks
Topic: how to link to profile page
OK. I know this exist. I see people talking about it, but I have no idea how to create the link to it.
Where is the member profile page? How do I add a link to my menu for people to access their profile an update it.
I don’t see shortcode, I don’t see it as a menu link… I just don’t see it.
But do see I can click the name of someone who post to the forum and see their profile. So it does exist.
I just can’t find any documentation on how to add a link to a members profile page to the menu.
Please help. Thanks.

