Search Results for '"wordpress"'
-
Search Results
-
I don’t know if this plugin is listed anywhere in the forum (can’t find it), but this is a plugin that will have recent forum posts from bbPress in your WordPress blog. Sidebar or otherwise. I use it and it is a great little plugin:
Recent bbPress Discussion in WP Plugin
As well, if you want to exclude a particular forum from the list, I have a little fix. Reply if that would help you.
Trent
I have written a plugin to search the wp posts from bbpress search.
you can find the details here
As I had said in my blog post, I have those plugins up and running, but.. the problem is that those that register on the bbPress forums, are not able to post comments on my blog, as their username..?

Plugins are:
WordPress Integration (0.7)
bbPress Integration (0.72)
Display-Name
bbPress Post (0.02)
It’s not pulling their email address, and their nicknames have to be assigned by me, in the blog’s control panel, under USERS?
I’d hate to have to edit each USER on my blog, so they can post as their “nickname or username”.. rather then “Anonymous”.. Anyone with suggestions, and so forth?
spencerp
Hello. I am trying to install bbpress under a WP2.0.5 install at http://www.inkriti.net/wp1/forums/ . I have gone through the documentation for integration at http://bbpress.org/documentation/integration-with-wordpress/ and looks like things come up fine.
However, when i add an entry, or click on a tag (e.g. http://www.inkriti.net/wp1/forums/tags/mytag) i see a blank page! not sure why.
Its the same issue when I try to click on a forum topic – e.g. http://www.inkriti.net/wp1/forums/topic/2?replies=1
The variables in the config file are
$bb->domain = ‘http://www.inkriti.net’;
$bb->path = ‘/wp1/forums/’;
$bb->wp_table_prefix = ‘wp_’;
$bb->wp_home = ‘http://www.inkriti.net/wp1’;
$bb->wp_siteurl = ‘http://www.inkriti.net/wp1’;
This appears to be a wierd issue – i know i am missing somethign simple. IN particular I see that both $bb->wp_siteurl and $bb->wp_home are different from $bb->domain – could this be it?
Any help will be appreciated.
