Re: Plugin: Avatar Upload
I’ve made a few additions to the plugin which I think will help with a few of these issues that are coming up. They are:
1. Added an admin page for configuration.
2. Moved the actual plugin files to the root of the plugin.
3. Moved all other files except the readme.txt to an “additional-files” folder.
4. Removed the plugin header from the file “avatar-upload.php”, this can now be kept only in the main plugin file (this was the root cause of the activation error that Trent reported).
5. Updated readme.txt to reflect these changes.
Grab it here and review it, I think it is a good first step to easing installation of the plugin, and making it more compatible with the Plugin Browser.