Re: bbPress 1.0 released
I successfully integrated wpmu 2.7.1 with bbpress 1.0. all works as its supposed to, except for some small questions/problems:
– the forums are located here: http://zice.ro/forum/ so basically bbpress is isntalled in a folder called forum
– the links to the forums looks weird, notice the link contains forum twice? i.e. http://zice.ro/forum/forum/pluginuri
– I checked my .htaccess inside the forum folder: http://pastebin.com/f3b96dbc9 notice the rewrite base says: RewriteBase /forum/ I tried changing it to / but that doesn’t help. What is it supposed to look like?
– besides why do almost all rewrites inside that file have an additional forum inside? i.e. RewriteRule ^page/([0-9]+)/?$ /forum/index.php?page=$1 [L,QSA] is that automatically taken from the isntallation folder?
– how could I get rid of that additional forum? Looks stupid
– bbpress sees all my registered users, but claims they have no role. I’d realy hate to have to manually edit all users and give them memebr privileges. shouldn’t there be a way to automatically promote all existing wpmu users to bbpress members?
– I tried the DEEP INTEGRAATION, but still, even if using
<?php wp_head(); ?> inside mh header.php doesn’t trigger all wordpress plugins that should be triggered when calling the wp_head – is there a way to autoamte this?