I applied that fix to my Wp and bbpress from your intergration method so1o and it works great! I put a member cp in my sidebar section for bbpress with the latest comments from wp expecting to cringe from the errors and i never got one. Plus i also have some tags in my footer calling from my wp and that works as well. Im loving this!
The only part i didnt apply on your tutorial was the template intergration where you said to pull the header and footer in. Since the themes i use are the same as my wp themes i didnt see the point in doing that. Glad to say it worked even without using that method though. Keep up the excellent work!