Re: Let ask again …
You know, it’s responses like that, that really tend to make sour what is otherwise the sweet enthusiasm of enjoying being part of a growing project. I mean no disrespect to anyone on this forum; developers, moderators, etc… But quite honestly it’s that type of holier than thou attitude that is going to upset your core audience…
- I’m here because I want to be.
- I’m here because I can be.
- I’m here on my own schedule, just like Sam.
- If that’s really how you feel, then the reasons I’m here shouldn’t matter.
- This isn’t rushing, this is a valid question; “What is it you say you do here?”
- You shouldn’t talk to people like they are children.
- Thanks for the… er… warning I guess, Tom Smykowski.