Re: LDAP Plugin Help
I’d need more info to help out. But assuming:
- The host/ip and optionally the port specified is correct.
- The domain string is correct.
- You are logging in using the uid of the user, not their full name. Usually “johndoe” instead of “John Doe”.
- Your password is correct
Try these steps:
- Turn off TLS encryption if it is on. Some webservers don’t handle requesting TLS connections.
- Check the LDAP server firewall to see if it is letting you in.
- Make sure you have set any necessary options.
Can you connect to your LDAP server using any other tools, web sites on the same server as bbPress?