Re: Installation Error Message
Is it possible the problem lays in my use of local host in spite of the “99% chance you won’t need to change . . .” What does one change it to when one is the 1%? Is this even a possibility if the same info was used in wordpress installation?
I cut and paste just the actual db name, password and username and nothing else.
I don’t know whether I’m using a port or socket, that’s getting out of my pay grade. I’ve done multiple installs though of wordpress without problems.