Re: Deleting Users results in Malformed SQL Syntax
Turns out the Manage -> Recount didn’t solve the issue.
I did a clean install of BBpress integrated with WordPress and reproduced the problem. I failed to reproduce the problem the first time since I only had two users.
Try this on a clean install-
0. Use keymaster account to write a two posts under two topics.
1. Create user #2.
2. Login user #1 and create two posts under same two topics written by user #1.
3. Using wordpress admin delete user #2.
4. Create user #3 and log in as user #3.
5. Display topics.
6. Note that the keymaster account is ‘inactive’. This is a result of the SQL request for the account level failing.