Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Re: bbSync

Felix,

Thanks for the tip. Alas, still not working.

– I am running the most recent version of bbPress.

– I added those two lines to my “config.php” file. (I assume it doesn’t matter where they are added within the file?) Now, when I attempt to save a post, I get this:

Warning: array_filter(): The second argument, 'Array', should be a valid callback in /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/forum/bb-includes/capabilities.php on line 271

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/forum/bb-includes/capabilities.php on line 275

Warning: array_filter(): The second argument, 'Array', should be a valid callback in /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/forum/bb-includes/capabilities.php on line 271

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/forum/bb-includes/capabilities.php on line 275

bbPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'http://www.eloiproteka.com/2007/10/08/chapter-1-school/'>Chapter 1: School <' at line 4]
INSERT INTO bb_posts (forum_id, topic_id, poster_id, post_text, post_time, poster_ip, post_status, post_position) VALUES ('1', '2', '1', '

A long time ago—before trucks and trains and airplanes—everything moved along rivers. The town of Apollo had sprouted from the banks of one of those rivers, and grew up the hill until it reached the top where everyone must have decided that was quite far enough. Henry Kropp lives in Apollo. Henry’s family is much the same as every other in town, just as their home is much the same as every other 3-bedroom cottage on the hill. Much the same, but not quite.

Chapter 1: School

','2007-10-09 22:59:09', '69.180.212.106', '0', 1)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/forum/bb-includes/capabilities.php:271) in /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 390

When I try to post a comment, I get this:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for felsynccomment() in /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/wp-content/plugins/bbsync/bbsync.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/wp-content/plugins/bbsync/bbsync.php:105) in /home/content/a/d/m/adminsportzzz/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 390

Skip to toolbar