Re: Announcement Board
“Put in a plugin” means:
1. create a new file with a text editor.
2. give it a name like “bb-restrict-new-topic.php”
3. create a header in the file that tells bbPress this file is a plugin, like this:
Plugin Name: Restrict New Topic
Description: Restrict new topic creation by members
4. put the text from that other page into the rest of the file.
5. be sure to close the file with a
6. put that new file in your bb-plugins folder.
7. activate the plugin in your admin panel
8. test test test
I think the plugin file will look like this when you’re done.