Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WordPress / BBPress user synchronization…

• Jim R
    Participant

@jim-r

Both systems are using the same database, and they each recognize my User account information. However, when I log into one, it doesn’t log me into both.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Sean Metzgar

@seanmetzgar-1

You need to ensure you’re changing the cookie keys located in the bb_config and wp_config files. Also make sure you’re using the appropriate wp/bbp integration plugin.

Sean Metzgar

@seanmetzgar-1

this video helps greatly.

https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/basic-integration-screencast

(you can skip some of the beginning, it’s him installing wordpress.)

Jim R
    Participant

@jim-r

Not sure I’m changing both the cookie keys, but I am making sure they match. BTW…I’m using WPMU. Latest versions of both products.

Jim R
    Participant

@jim-r

I started over from scratch. I’m still having the problem. I log into one, but the other remains logged out. Both bbpress and WPMU recognize my User information, but I have to log in or log out twice.

i enabled this plugin in MU blog(2.8.6) and bbpress 1.0.2

but i get this ERROR

<table border=’1′ cellpadding=’2′ bgcolor=’#FFFFDF’ bordercolor=’#E8B900′ align=’center’><tr><td><font face=’Arial’ size=’1′ color=’#000000′><b>PHP Error Message</b></font></td></tr></table>

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/xx11yy/public_html/forum/my-plugins/wordpress-bbpress-syncronization/bbwp-sync.php</b> on line <b>873</b>

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar