Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

User/Member Directory

• sgirldesigns
    Participant

@sgirldesigns

I’d like to have a user directory on the account that links to the bbPress profiles. I have not been able to find a stetting or plugin that can do that for me.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• PinkishHue
    Participant

@pinkishhue

@sgirldesigns Install buddypress, this works alongside bbpress and provides a member list (and a lot of other features you can turn on or off).

Hope that helps.

timsilva_
    Participant

@timsilva_

Related to this question: Is there a more advanced member’s list. Most forums (and I realize that the BuddyPress feature isn’t like a forum) have a user list where you can see loads of data like number of forum posts, join date, last active, etc that you can sort by with pagination and so on. The BuddyPress list is super basic, painfully limited even. Is there any good plugin that makes that page more useful?

I am aware of the Members loop, but I’d rather have a thoughtfully crafted option if one exists rather than attempt something custom. Just curious. 🙂

egemenerd
    Participant

@egemenerd

I know this is an old topic but if anyone is interested in, we made a plugin for this; https://codecanyon.net/item/tmusers-bbpress-forum-member-directory-for-elementor/33463523

DeepBlue
    Participant

@deepblue5

Ultimate member plugin provides a great members directory

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar