Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Theme In WordPress

• Hello Everyone,

I really want to find a good theme that works with bbpress, that has a sidebar. I want to create a website that has a forum component, with a sidebar for various things. I also want to add advertising (aka Adsense) as a form of revenue, at least to make the site pay for it’s costs.

I have already created 1 website with bbpress, talkbeautyskincare.com and for some reason, sidebar displays below the main content, this is after I added the bbpress files into a child-theme. I just want to know my best bet to tackling this, because I would like to start a community that could help each other out on my ideas.

Thanks so much for your help

Zac

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I have test bbpress locally using my theme (it’s premium theme) and I have the same problem as you are (sidebar displays below the main content). I will follow this thread.

Anointed
    Participant

@anointed

bbPress works with 90% of all the themes out there. If you are using the default bbPress theme, then it may take a few css tweaks to get it working properly.

I’m using Contrast theme…. but I show chars and texts without style.

Can you help me to show forums areas with right styles

Hi guys,

When I’m searching themes in wordpress I just type wordpress themes in Google and more reference come out.

BP Oil Spill Claims

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar