Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Pagination bug?

• A funtion on a homepage of a blog

<?php bb_latest_topics_pages( array( 'before' => '<div class="nav">', 'after' => '</div>' ) ); ?>

generates errorous output. On page 2 (and followings) it outputs:

<div class="nav"><a class="prev page-numbers" href="" title="Poprzednia strona">&laquo; Poprzednia</a><a class="page-numbers" href="" title="Page 1">1</a><span class="page-numbers current" title="Page 2">2</span><a class="page-numbers" href="/page/3" title="Page 3">3</a><a class="page-numbers" href="/page/4" title="Page 4">4</a><a class="next page-numbers" href="/page/3" title="Następna strona">Następna &raquo;</a></div>

The problem I can see is href=””

Is there any solution to this?

bbPress used: 1.01

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hi Kar-l,

I think the 2 errors are the special chars “Następna” .

or if this is “href” try add / to your forum url in “settings > general > bbPress address (URL) “

Thank you, Ohna. Yet it doesn’t solve the problem. I just tested it in English (with no translation) and the same bug appers.

<div class="nav"><a class="prev page-numbers" href="" title="Previous page">&laquo; Previous</a><a class="page-numbers" href="" title="Page 1">1</a><span class="page-numbers current" title="Page 2">2</span><a class="page-numbers" href="/page/3" title="Page 3">3</a><a class="page-numbers" href="/page/4" title="Page 4">4</a><a class="next page-numbers" href="/page/3" title="Next page">Next &raquo;</a></div>

I edited my first post:

try add / to your forum url in “settings > general > bbPress address (URL) “

The URL already ends with “/”

I have the same issue, have you found a resolution? thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar