Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

My Topic Isn’t Showing In This Forum

• sharingsunshine_wp
    Participant

@sharingsunshine_wp

I put in a topic a while ago called “SMF Import Help Needed.” I have refreshed the page several times but it isn’t showing.

I put in 4 different links to screenshots to illustrate my issue.

Is there a limit to how many links or is there some other reason my topic isn’t showing

Thanks,

Randal

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

There is a 2 link limit on these forums, these links include links in images.

Is this the topic you are talking about??

SMF Import Help Needed

sharingsunshine_wp
    Participant

@sharingsunshine_wp

Yes, that is the link. I tried to edit another post and it said I couldn’t. So what should I do?

Robkk

@robkk

you cannot edit your own post after 5 minutes on this site and that topic has posts from about 3 months ago.

What are you trying to edit, I can do it for you.

sharingsunshine_wp
    Participant

@sharingsunshine_wp

Thankyou, that would be great initially I was just going to change the subject to “My Topic Isn’t Showing In The Installation Forum.” Because after reading my initial subject it sounded like I was talking about my own forum having this problem.

Now that you have answered the topic it doesn’t matter anymore.

However, is there some way you can edit my smf post so I can get some help with the problem? I need to get this switched over.

Thanks,

Randal

Robkk

@robkk

I don’t need to edit your post on that topic, you should have just replied to that topic again if you still needed help importing.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar