Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

My new forum theme in the works!

• I’m still in the process of doing things with it, so, if you find things quirky, please be patient… ;) :)

Anyway, I tried to get the blog’s theme around the forums themselves. I used the blog’s imagery, blog’s style.css codes right in the original bbPress stylesheet.. and so forth. I also used the WordPress.org/support/ user profile layout basically..

Well, what you think?

http://spencerp.net/forums/

Be gentle!!

spencerp

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • I like it, although at the bottom, “fueled with wordpress” that would be fueled with bbpress wouldn’t it?

this is a great looking theme, you’ve integrated it nicely with the blog :D Are you going to make it a public theme? It’s quite sexy ;p

I like it, although at the bottom, “fueled with wordpress” that would be fueled with bbpress wouldn’t it?

Thanks Vaelrith. :) Yeah, It’s one of those “things” that I need to change up on theme. I’ll fix that up here soon.. ;) :) Really, I need to fix up the blog theme’s footer too then..

this is a great looking theme, you’ve integrated it nicely with the blog :D Are you going to make it a public theme? It’s quite sexy ;p

Thanks skrimpy. :) Um, I might release it to the public then, however, at the moment it’s a slopped together type job though sigh. I basically copied/pasted the blog’s style.css informations right into the bbPress stylesheet.. and so forth.

When I get some more time here, hopefully soon, I’ll make a public release of the theme. ;) :) As I’m sure others running the WordPress Gathering theme, might want to have it.. ;) :)

Thanks for the nice comments.. ;) :)

spencerp

Dang, I just noticed in Microshit IE6 that some pages (one for example, the profile page) are screwy, I’ll have to fix this before releasing it lmao..

spencerp

ardentfrost

@ardentfrost

make it so that when someone is using ie6, it says “upgrade dammit!” :)

Hahahaha.. I know.. tell me about it lmao..

I told this one guy on GoogleTalk before, I wish someone from Firefox corp, could sneak in as employment for a job in the Microshit Corp building, and some how replace/code in, for the Microshit IE6 upgrade tool.. and have it automatically upgrade them to a latest FF browser(s).. hahaha

spencerp

looks good. Really looking forward to you releasing it.

Thanks rednimer.. ;) :) I’ll try to get on this then, I’ve just been really, really busy with the “home life” lately sigh..

spencerp

gregory9885

@gregory9885

are you going to release this soon?

Yeah I wanna know too cause this has a menu I can go test with my menu plugin https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/743?replies=4

Sorry guys/gals.. have just been swamped the past few days/weeks sigh. I’ll try to get on this soon.. Also, I’ll have to setup a brand new forum on the localhost, because currently what I have running now on my forums is using various plugins/enhancements sigh..

I’ll have to do one up, on a plain jane bbPress install, so I know what’s really going to be needed/used and so forth.. I didn’t even get to upgrade my forums to the full .80 release yet sigh.. shoot! I gotta get on things soon!!

spencerp

Alex

@hempsworth

Would be great to see the theme, can you activate it on your forum, you are currently using the default!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar